Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

SheriffKevin
southern ohio huh? gonna have to go find this lady

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
SheriffKevin
it's dead on with something i would say. if you see any good (216) ones they might be me but to my knowledge i'm not on there yet haha

pablo814
Premium Member
(810):

I puked all over his apartment, then slept with the skinniest girl here. Which isn't saying much in Ohio.

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
pablo814
Premium Member
(814):

He came in my eye, I lost my earring and all of his friends saw me topless. Happy New Year to you as well.

(814):

Walked by a shop giving away free donuts this morning. Best walk of shame ever

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
breakz
\

All I heard was "I swear it'll be funny" and then we were in jail.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
Favorite
(443):
we decided it was best to cut you off after we caught you trying to "baptize" my cat in the jungle juice

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
hmm who is this??

(724):
You came back with four clearly unattractive women and wanted to throw a dance party in my room.

Chiller35
"(630) I'm still trying to figure out how you came back with chinese food, and a spoon covered in icing saying 'cake ...' "

lol!

I wish to be all put together.
Flownominal
WIN

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
breakz
the future of our once great nation.

MiaaGlow
Post from breakzhmm who is this??

(724):
You came back with four clearly unattractive women and wanted to throw a dance party in my room.

sounds like a certain ex of mine...

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash..."
Flownominal
(650): I just put up a picture on my dorm room wall of that ginger you hooked up with to remind myself that everyone makes mistakes

(704): It was tug of war between me and the cop. He wanted the beer, I wanted the coozie.

(443): Don't try to dry clothes in the microwave. They'll catch on fire.

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
Smitty
why is this thread still alive

Too Kool For You.
jadealer
(412): Clearly I understand physics better when I'm on cocaine.

Darn why didn't I try that when I took physics before!

Smitty
Where did you steal that horse from

Too Kool For You.
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from jadealer(412): Clearly I understand physics better when I'm on cocaine.

Darn why didn't I try that when I took physics before!
Wonder how my circuitry class would be?

poptart
Hahaha, I love rabbits.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
Flownominal
There's alot of texts about teeth on TFLN right now in the worst of the month section....

(917): I just found a bag of teeth...
(609): And nobody saved him?? That chick had like three teeth TOPS
(407): and now there are teeth marks on my dick.
(802): Ask if he wants his tooth back. It's in the freezer. In the box of hotpockets.

3 of those are on the first page, lol.

EDIT: this one might be a part 2 of that 407 area code:

(239): Let me start this apology by saying I'm sorry that I bit your penis.

Flownominal
(989): Sorry about blasting sandstorm on a loop when i left for work this morning. But maybe this will teach you to not come home trashed on a tuesday night with some chick and have loud sex till 4 in the morning. The walls are thin, remember?

SheriffKevin
Post from Flownominal(989): Sorry about blasting sandstorm on a loop when i left for work this morning. But maybe this will teach you to not come home trashed on a tuesday night with some chick and have loud sex till 4 in the morning. The walls are thin, remember?
i'm movin in.

Flownominal
(270): We realized he wasn't with us anymore, so we turn around and he's 20 feet back, peeing on a squirrel.

Flownominal
(805): He told me that "my little fuckpig" was a term of endearment in Britain. I think I'm in love.

pablo814
Premium Member
(653):

I vaguely remember walking down the highstreet with a plate of K offering lines to passers buy. I sold a line to a taxi driver.

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout