Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
NCBST2002
If someone already posted this im sorry...not really

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

so it can be found in the search engine--bacon, coke, farts, anal sex, boobies, and drum and bass.

Think I covered it all

FreakLove
miss penis wrinkle turned me onto this site about a month ago.
when im bored at work i just sit on my phone and scroll through all them.
it's fuckin hilarious!!!!!!!!

Lolli is a hooker
NCBST2002
Just when you think production cant get any lower....you find another website

Human
"M and I are hungry and we are making your pizza in the fridge. But you're having sex and we're not so we dont feel bad."

Big lolz

Frankie Bones is the suck you've been looking for
SARA
That's what I have Shaina for. Any time I'm a drunken retard she just forwards me everything I sent in the morning. A keyboard on my phone is of no help after about 4 drinks in my case. Haha.

pablo814
Premium Member
this site is awesome, my fave sofar:

(202): therell be strippers and coke right?
(703): no strippers. just coke.
(202): i hate this fuckin recession

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
breakz
(408): carls jr on main st. japanese tourist taking a dump in the urinal. reading a japanese newspaper and wearing a full suit.
(415): be there in 3 mins

he needs one of these.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
good for this site---(734): I Once took so much Ecstacy that I tried to hug a fire.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
breakz
best one. (813): i wish swine flu would become a total pandemic so we cld be rid of all the people that are complaining about it

PDub
I love this website. Its comforting to know that other people have wacky ass lives and will subject their friends to hearing about it.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
xdnbxbaybeex
(619): just caught grandpa beating off in the living room
(919): so I was just driving high and I stopped to let a pinecone cross the road because I thought it was a hedgehog.
(340): just saw a prosititute with a baby stroller...question is...if the baby wakes up is the blow job free?
(918): Do u have any bacon or vodka by chance

bahahahahahahhahhahahahaahha thank you for posting this site.  Its keeping me entertained during Pens commercial breaks.  

xdnbxbaybeex
Ok fess up, which one of yous was it??

(412): Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't drink when I come out of a black out half naked covered in puke. Then I realize thats why I drink.

hahahh only decent one from Pittsburgh I found so far.

poptart
636): I just put out an orange level terrorist threat on her punani

bwaaaaaahahahahaha

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
poptart
oh my god, this is fucking great.

this and fmylife are going to be my two time wasters...next to lolli.org

poptart
oh my god, this is fucking great.

this and fmylife are going to be my two time wasters...next to lolli.org

barrettwillbrb
(847): i took some ambien and I TRIPPED out...i went into my mom's room to say goodnight and i don't remember anything...she said that i got really pissed at her because we were living in the Keebler elf tree and she was visiting other trees, then i started laughing hysterically and she goes "whats so funny?" and i go "there are 7 people sitting on my knees" and she goes "doesn't that hurt?" and i said "no we're sitting in a bowl" and then i capped it off and said "join the crazy train bro" and passed out.

PDub
I save my favorites... I haven't submitted any yet tho. but I share here for now...

(412): the guy sittin in front of me is showin major crack. I miss you. and that should be illegal. the crack I mean.

(412) does 2 yrs younger make me a cougar?
(412-1) no but I'm pretty sure that when you dump this one that his nickname will refer to him being a drunk ass ugly mutherfuckr
(412) this is a very good point
(412-1) riff raff mcgraff then drunk ass-no class. honestly can't wait for the next one.
(412) I'm so glad my failing love life is entertaining to you
(412-1) we're all laughing over here actually, he's that ugly
(412) in my defense, I suspected kinky potential in the beginning

(440) I'm standing in line at kfc as I speak waiting for my free chicken from oprah

(412) I'm tryin to get my friend to come. she's bein a snot
(412-1) stick a ketchup bottle up her ass
(412) I don't have one in reach
(412-1) well you better find one

(412) soooooo touch his penis yet?
(412-1) lolz we're like just talkin and watchin a movie
(412) touch it
(412-1) shhhh I think he saw that

(412) I can't identify the sex of the person I'm talkin to
(412-1) crotch grab will take care of that
(412) if its questionable I'd have to linger
(412-1) aren't you bisexual anyway?
(412) it has a lady gaga shirt, high chances of morphed genitals
(412-1) still probly hotter than the dude you dated last
(412) damn, I hate you so much

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
spinfinity
(651): Last night while we were having sex, 'God bless the USA' started playing on his itunes. He came almost immediately... so awkward.

lolz

so i tried to post something on this site yesterday and it still hasn't shown up...

breakz
i found a good one from f my life.--Today, is the day my husband was supposed to come home from a six month tour at sea. I heard the door bell ring. I sprinted to the door expecting to hold my honey bear, instead two uniformed sailors with a folded flag greeted me. I burst into tears. My husband walked up behind me. He laughed. FML

i should have done that to my mother.. she would have prolly disowned me..  they picked me up at the tarmac.. man that was one of the greatest days of my life.. it felt good to be home and safe finally..

SARA
Post from poptart636): I just put out an orange level terrorist threat on her punani

bwaaaaaahahahahaha
hey rich! ^THIS

SARA

(301): When we talk. Remind me of these topics, photoshop, my bday, threesomes, and cherekee indians. I swear these are real topics...
(301): New topics to add when we talk, sweden, boxing, and the band journey

these people are obviously on K

SARA
(206): She punched me in the face after i pulled it out and grabbed my cell phone. Ill be the one hiding in the bushes with one shoe.

dear lord BAD NIGHT! hahaha

SARA
(734): I Once took so much Ecstacy that I tried to hug a fire.

satan
Post from SARA
(206): She punched me in the face after i pulled it out and grabbed my cell phone. Ill be the one hiding in the bushes with one shoe.

dear lord BAD NIGHT! hahaha
"She punched me in the face after i pulled it out and grabbed my cell phone."

that almost kind of suggest's a reverse donkey punch..
damn.

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
SARA
(805): Dude i just saw JT leaving the hospital. He drove there to get fluids because he was too drunk, so they hooked him up to an IV so he didn't get alcohol poisoning. Did I mention he drove there? Oh yea and our roommates in the hospital with alcohol poisoning, she just puked up coal. So many ppl are here, it's like a hospital party, I love spring quarter!

long, but hilarious

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout