Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
Hippie
My kitteh that I left back in ohio. His growth was stunted as a kitten so he stayed about 3/4ths the size of a normal cat. He has an extremely high pitched voice and still plays like a klitten. Awww

JohnWayne
Premium Member
Meet our new puppy, Travis.. He is about 3-4 months old and weighs around 10lbs.  We got him about a week ago and saved him from going to the pound.
Chloe, 18 months old, our first pound puppy..

SARA
Here's my kitty :) Her name is Hazel, aka Za Za, Zahna, Za Zu, Hazel Cat, Hazey, Deedle, Deeds, Basil Rack, etc.

This is Mr. Crumperton, aka Crump, Crump the Pump, Crumper, Bubba, Crumpy, Rumper, Bubba Crump, etc.

This isn't the best pic of Big T, but oh well. Big T, aka Tina, Big Fat T, T.T., Teesha, Big Ma, etc.

Then at my parents, I have a rabbit. His name is Mr. Rabbit, aka Turbo

RollinToTheParty
Basil Rack is looking good.

Here's my man Hodge. He was helping me fill out my 1099 and makin a few copies... He has the gift of helps.

LOLLI

HAHAHAHA Hodge!

tst
TinaTequila

RollinToTheParty
Post from LOLLI
HAHAHAHA Hodge!
Some more of Hodge:  I think these were taken at How?Strange last year.

Gunther

SARA
Post from RollinToThePartySome more of Hodge:  I think these were taken at How?Strange last year.

HAHAHA

RollinToTheParty
Post from SARAHAHAHA
He had just slammed a fat rail of nip and fell into a K (kitty)-hole.

SARA
Post from RollinToThePartyHe had just slammed a fat rail of nip and fell into a K (kitty)-hole.
So I just googled "smush face cat" to see what kinda cat that is... and FYI lolli.org comes up #6 on the first page when you google smush face cat. Maybe we should coin that term. lol.

LOLLI
Post from SARASo I just googled "smush face cat" to see what kinda cat that is... and FYI lolli.org comes up #6 on the first page when you google smush face cat. Maybe we should coin that term. lol.

That's cause we're *Brondo Voice* SUPER MEGA INDEXED by google.

tst
RollinToTheParty
Post from SARASo I just googled "smush face cat" to see what kinda cat that is... and FYI lolli.org comes up #6 on the first page when you google smush face cat. Maybe we should coin that term. lol.
Hodge is a 4 1/2 year old American short hair, silver tabby. But he must have something mixed in with him because of his flat face. What, i'm not sure.

pablo814
Premium Member

This is Tippy, he's 5 and newly street certified. We thought he would get his ass kicked by the hood cats, but they all aspire to be like him...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
breakz
that cat looks really stoned.

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
LOLLI
Post from breakzthat cat looks really stoned.

I was just going to say that

tst
breakz
i get my cat high from time to time. he used to chase the joint around the rotation stopping at each person to get his. lol i made him a fiend

"IN GOD WE TRUST" IS BULLSHIT AND FREEDOM WILL NEVER RING THE DOLLAR BILL IS NOTHING BUT IT TENDS TO RUN OUR LIVES EACH BILL IS JUST A LINK IN THE SHACKLES OF OUR PRIDE
pablo814
Premium Member
Tippy doesn't like the smoke too much, but he is pretty chill as it is. He does enjoy antagonizing my neighbor's great dane tho...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
SirChronic
Post from RollinToThePartySome more of Hodge:  I think these were taken at How?Strange last year.

Now that I have taken a second look at that picture I completely recognize the piece of Kandi as the one I gave you at BTH2 Hahahah

Reppin the 419 and the 614 "You wanna know the two worst things to ever happen to the rave scene? Crystal meth and Dubstep"  - Eric Bliss
RollinToTheParty
Post from SirChronicNow that I have taken a second look at that picture I completely recognize the piece of Kandi as the one I gave you at BTH2 Hahahah
Yep, it's all thanks to you!

satan

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
satan

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Gunther
Our new ween... Autobahn von Bratwurst

Best Buds

HentaiOuhi

My kitty the Sphynx. His name is Suede. <3

Dawn of the Dead
smileyface
This is my baby May May. She doesnt know shes a dog.

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout