1 2 3 4 5
poptart
Poor SBK.

I love your little hamster face!

Lol.

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
spinfinity
Shadow

she really doesn't like staying still for pictures.  it's hard to get a good one of her.  

alexegoist

this is my final and irreversible "maybe"
FreakLove
ok this is my kitteh jinxy
aka jinxy shit poo paws christ
aka dread poo
aka shit foot

Lolli is a hooker
jadealer
JA Dealer, aka Jade.  He's a 15 year old Quarter Horse.  I have had him for 10 years in May.  He's my baby. I love him. :-)

Im A Hot Little Tee, aka Jayda. Also, a QH.  She will be 2 on April 13.  I only have baby pictures of her... but I love her to death.

And a picture when she was a little bit bigger

Ima Coosa Beau, aka J.R. (Pronounced as letters NOT Junior... because it stands for Jeep's Replacement hee cause we got him for my mom after her horse Jeep got cancer).  He's a 6 year old QH.  We're had him for 3 years.

He loves the camera

holly
Premium Member
thats a big nose

J
That's a cute horse.  I used to help raise belgian draft horses when I was 14 - 17.  I LOVE horses.  When I first started we had over 20.  2 studs & 16 or more mares + foals.  

They didn't do anything except eat hay and run around in their fields.  Kush livin.

J
Post from Dj7Levin
I haz no tastykulez?

J

Happy time, yesterday at the park

holly
Premium Member
when my dog got spayed, they put a cone around her neck so she wouldn't bite at her stitches. i felt so bad for her, she couldn't eat out of her bowl and she would get caught on everything! lol. aww.

i miss her ;(  audiebum.

poptart
Post from J

Happy time, yesterday at the park
AWWWW... look at that smile.

I want one.

holly
Premium Member
tehehe.. he's cute!

jadealer
Post from JThat's a cute horse.  I used to help raise belgian draft horses when I was 14 - 17.  I LOVE horses.  When I first started we had over 20.  2 studs & 16 or more mares + foals.  

They didn't do anything except eat hay and run around in their fields.  Kush livin.
Thanks!  We actually have 8 horses total, but those three are basically mine.  My brother has 2 others then one is my mom's horse and the other two are my retired old pony (who will be 30 this year and we've owned for 23 years) and our blind appaloose.

esbeekay
awesome pictures guys, keep them coming!

also j, i am seriously stealing your fucking dog

esbeekay

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from jadealerThanks!  We actually have 8 horses total, but those three are basically mine.  My brother has 2 others then one is my mom's horse and the other two are my retired old pony (who will be 30 this year and we've owned for 23 years) and our blind appaloose.
We raised Thoroughbreds for racing. We rotated the ones who were on break and the runners, so we had 5-6 at the most. One of our horses was sired by Affirmed, the last triple crown winner. Our trainer ran Quarter horses too. A friend of ours had the World Record holder for the 1/4 mile, Kevlar, but I assume that that record has been broken.

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
ZIPPOS84
my 12 week old Jack Russell, KLUTCH

J
That's a cute dog.   Is that a boy?  If it is, please remove his rainbow harness!  You're going to give him a complex!  lol.

ZIPPOS84
yes it's a boy!! And harness stays on...lol! My b/f doesn't like it either

holly
Premium Member
Post from ZIPPOS84my 12 week old Jack Russell, KLUTCH

aww!

poptart
Post from ZIPPOS84my 12 week old Jack Russell, KLUTCH

::explodes::

satan
My mothers toy fox terrier, MIA

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
J
Post from ZIPPOS84yes it's a boy!! And harness stays on...lol! My b/f doesn't like it either
As he shouldn't!  lol.  Rainbow harness??  really?

mitch
My two little munchkins.  The fat brown one is Westminster Tabby and the beautiful white one is Muffinstuffs.  Muffin is camera shy so I don't have as many pictures of her but I will try to shoot some new ones.  They are due for a photo session anyway.

poptart
Mitch/Paul, your cats are too cute. And I like all of your plants!

I'm a plant person myself, I just don't have a enough room to garden as much as I would like.

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout