Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2 3
DreDeLosMuertos
Post from NCBST2002So im using Firefox now...I love it
did you know you can download different addons (not just for lolli)
and change the skin on your browser? i used to have this rad wood paneling.

Messiahcorps
I hate toolbars, but I think this one is cool. I don't mind it controlling the tab i'm in though.

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
NCBST2002
Post from DreDeLosMuertosdid you know you can download different addons (not just for lolli)
and change the skin on your browser? i used to have this rad wood paneling.
I did...I have a blue fox one.  Its pretty

abZ
Yep Firefox FTW.  I have been using it since it was Mozilla.  I remember telling Rich I was pissed because Lolli.org didn't work in Moz back in the day lol.  Couldn't log on or something stupid.  Chrome I was excited about at first but I quickly went back to firefox.  

I'll check out the add on later.

CubanB
So what does this add-on do exactly.

My work tracks the internet by the amount of info passed.   Is this going to be passing a lot of info while I am not logged into lolli?

spinfinity
that is the sweetness!

one question....   it says "New Private Messages" as one of the buttons.  I don't have any new messages though.  is that button just to take me to my messages?  it would be cool if it told me when i did get new ones.  

i like that you can see if anyone is in chatz.  also would be sweet if there was a way to see who is in the chatz without going to the page.  like a dropdown or something.  

new gang posts would also be a good one.  

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from spinfinitythat is the sweetness!

one question....   it says "New Private Messages" as one of the buttons.  I don't have any new messages though.  is that button just to take me to my messages?  it would be cool if it told me when i did get new ones.  

i like that you can see if anyone is in chatz.  also would be sweet if there was a way to see who is in the chatz without going to the page.  like a dropdown or something.  

It tells you when you have a message waiting.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
LOLLI
Post from spinfinitythat is the sweetness!

Click the "OPTIONS" button and setup your username and password.  After you do this, your toolbar's button will update with numbers the same way your sidemenu does when you're logged in.

tst
spinfinity
yeah i have it logged in, i was just wondering cause it said New pms.  so you're saying it will update with a number if i get a pm?  sweeet.

LOLLI
Post from spinfinityyeah i have it logged in, i was just wondering cause it said New pms.  so you're saying it will update with a number if i get a pm?  sweeet.

yep, i'll send you a PM now so you can see

tst
Messiahcorps
Doesn't seem to refresh as quickly as the sidebar in the site. Nevertheless, I love it. Not having to log in when I boot up is nice. I'm sure it will come back to haunt me when someone realizes I do this and they post under my name, but still, nice.

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
LOLLI
Post from MessiahcorpsDoesn't seem to refresh as quickly as the sidebar in the site. Nevertheless, I love it. Not having to log in when I boot up is nice. I'm sure it will come back to haunt me when someone realizes I do this and they post under my name, but still, nice.
The sidemenu is on a different timer than the toolbar.   I can't have the toolbar hitting the server every 1 minute.  That's way too much wasted bandwidth.    It's set at 4 minutes now.

tst
abZ
I wish I could log on to Lolli with Digsby now that would be hot.

LOLLI
Post from abZI wish I could log on to Lolli with Digsby now that would be hot.

HA i wish too.   I use trillian for my IMer

tst
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
HA i wish too.   I use trillian for my IMer
Trillian Fo Lyfe.  I have been using trillian since it was first released. I can't imagine another IM client.

Also some things just shouldnt be shared with the general population...or even on a message board...definately not here on Lolli.
Messiahcorps
What about maybe adding a link for uploading pics? And maybe the buttons could highlight on mouseover.

Just some thoughts.

LOLLI

k, noted.

I'm working on how to update the extension through Firefox Updates.   I can't get it working.

tst
abZ
I have used Trillian since it was new too.  Not anymore.  Digsby bitch.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
A gang update would be nice to, just like on the side menu.

rickog1
I am a mac user and downloaded the file. My question now is there anything else need to do. I am wondering if you happened to try this out on Macs or just windows only.

The Kung Fu Monkey
Messiahcorps
Post from rickog1I am a mac user and downloaded the file. My question now is there anything else need to do. I am wondering if you happened to try this out on Macs or just windows only.
I use this on my iMac. It's fine.

LOLLI
Post from rickog1I am a mac user and downloaded the file. My question now is there anything else need to do. I am wondering if you happened to try this out on Macs or just windows only.

open firefox on your mac and drag and drop the extension into your browser.   It should prompt you to install

tst
BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
Mine is stuck with "New Private messages (1)" and I don't have any new messages. I thought I would tell you before I reinstalled it to see if that worked.

BOINGTHUMP
Premium Member
WTF After hitting refresh dozens of times and it being stuck for like 8hrs.. I post that message. And it's gone.

Messiahcorps
has anyone else noticed that using the lolli bar causes you to appear offline, yet keeps an accurate log of last login date? I feel all stealth and ninja-like all of the sudden.

1 2 3

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout