Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

4 5 6 7 8
NCBST2002
GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

I love playoff hockey

Arkham
ohh man what an awesome game

kunitz just lighting people up left and right

malkin is on top of his shit as always

same goes for Fleury

bahh what a bullshit call on fleury
tripping ? psshhh

4 mins left mabye just one more goal for the night

Arkham
philly really hit below the belt during that last minute of play

Tarball
Post from Arkhamphilly really hit below the belt during that last minute of play

No fucking doubt!  They were hitting to maim.  In a series like this, when the other team is committing penalties like the Flyers were at the end of the game when there's absolutely nothing to lose, I wouldn't mind seeing power plays carry over to the next game.  That was fucked up.

But the Pens looked great!

abZ
That is the Flyers man.  They aren't the broad street bullies anymore but sometimes they think they are.  That shit isn't really going to fly with the pens (no pun intended)  The Pens are a tough lot themselves imo.  None the less this series will get real gritty before it's over.  This is playoff hockey.  Can't really bitch about too much, shut out.  Pens are ready to play no doubt about it.  I am really starting to think that 3rd line is going to be the key to winning the whole thing.  There aren't too many teams that are able to contain 3 scoring lines like the Pens have.  Really fucking happy to see Kennedy get his first playoff goal.  I have a feeling it won't be his last.

xdnbxbaybeex
Cryers go home!  Damn they were brutal last night.  So were the pens though :)   I love playoff hockey.  Its a little ray of sunshine in my often crappy days, haha.  LETS GO PENS!

DOJA
didnt catch the 3rd period but good to know we won and good to see out guys putting some hits on those bitches.

TBOT3001
they dont have pens game on down here :(

NCBST2002
Blashpemy!

I wonder if you could catch a site that streams the playoff games live.  I dont know of any personally

DOJA
they might have that being that you could watch the ncaa tournament on the web.

Arkham
https://gamecenter.nhl.com/nhlgc/secure/registerform?cmpid=PKW0147&gclid=CPP0ioja9ZkCFeRM5Qodsl2tSA

www.zimbio.com/National+Hockey+League/articles/323/Watch+NHL+Stanley+Cup+Playoffs+2009+Live+Streaming

http://www.sportscenterstream.com/default.asp?tcg=1&PID=f5907519-305f-4cb1-abe8-cf9ef7429ff0

abZ
^ Those you have to pay for tho innit.  If you message me game time I can probably find a free stream for you.  I know a few guys that have to watch the games that way.  Thankfully I get that shit on TV.  

Arkham
top 3 leaders in goals scored for then pens this series

1. Sid
2. Gino
3. Kennedy

=) id like to see tyler pull out the big gunz for this series that be dope

feedback?

NCBST2002
Bump for tonight!

DOJA
FUCK YEAH    

2-0 BABY!!!!!!

NCBST2002
Huge win

DOJA
OT
Philadelphia cross check - 2 min 16:55, M. Knuble  
Philadelphia slashing - 2 min 17:25, C. Giroux  
Philadelphia misconduct - 10 min 18:29, K. Timonen

DOJA
I cant stand these fools on NBC, im turning on the x so I can hear lang. 2-2 !! WoOOoO

djgraph
*sigh*  shorthanded >B(

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
DOJA
we need some goaaaalllsss!

djgraph
this is the first hockey game ive seen on tv in a long time because time warner hates hockey

assholes

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
DOJA
what the hell happined? fluery and his big juicy rebounds....ugh

abZ
Post from DOJAwhat the hell happined? fluery and his big juicy rebounds....ugh
He has played so well for the last month or two you kind of forget, he is known to be bad with rebounds.  I think they will be ready to play next game and back on schedule.  I did say 6 games even though for a minute it was looking like a broom fest.

DOJA
yeah but if you think about it they had 3 cheesy goals. I know we could have won that if fluery woulda stuffed them bictches, yeah im not worried yet. we should win game 4 and 5.

KINKYKANDYGRRL
i think we are fine...we're still one up on them
i'll be seriously pissed if we are out of the playoffs the first round...blah!

4 5 6 7 8

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout