Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

3 4 5 6 7
Tarball
OH SNAP!

The most winningest goalie in the league EVER ain't got shit on this!

abZ
The Pens have their moments against Marty.  Seems like we make him look stupid a couple games every year.  This is a big win though.  Much needed.  I think the Cryers lost today too so we are moving on.  Let's win em all and get into 3rd place haha!

NCBST2002
Oh Jeff Reed....when your the kicker you gotta make yourself recognizable someway

abZ
Jeff Reed matches all the descriptions of a douchebag but he plays for the Stillers so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tarball
He's one hell of a kicker, but yes he is an ass (or so I've heard)

xdnbxbaybeex
Woo@ last nights game!!   I think we got 13 or 14 out of all 16 points in the last 8 games??  Someone correct me if Im wrong I dont get to watch/follow as much as Id like now that I have a 2 year old in the house....either way the Pens are tearin it up and playoffs are just around the corner!

LETS GO PENS!!!

beatpoet
Its official, they've clinched a playoff spot...

rukkus
Its official I have Igloo seats just to the right of the pens bench in row F for fan apprciation night!

Tarball
TWO shorties in the same powerplay!!  Who the fuck did that last?!  Beautiful game  

abZ
GENO!!!

Who do we get, NJ or Philly?

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from TarballTWO shorties in the same powerplay!!  Who the fuck did that last?!  Beautiful game  
you only see shit like that on NHL on XBOX.

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
xdnbxbaybeex
PLAYOFF TIME MOTHERFUCKERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I hope this year is just as exciting but with a different end result.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkham
Post from abZGENO!!!

Who do we get, NJ or Philly?

philly

LETS GO PENS !

abZ
This is going to be better.  I hope the result will be at least as good as last year tho.  The Cryers might be tougher than they were last year.  They are not as banged up this year.  We might be stronger too tho.  A lot of people I am hearing think this is going to be a quick series for the Pens, I don't share the optimism however I do think we will pull out.  6 game series IMO.

Got strip steaks thawing for tomorrow.  I gotta go get a tank for my grill tho.  Gonna be epic.

abZ
Post from Arkhamphilly

LETS GO PENS !
Yeah I know that now bastard lol

xdnbxbaybeex
Post from abZThis is going to be better.  I hope the result will be at least as good as last year tho.  The Cryers might be tougher than they were last year.  They are not as banged up this year.  We might be stronger too tho.  A lot of people I am hearing think this is going to be a quick series for the Pens, I don't share the optimism however I do think we will pull out.  6 game series IMO.

Got strip steaks thawing for tomorrow.  I gotta go get a tank for my grill tho.  Gonna be epic.
Filthadelphia aint got shit on us!  

NCBST2002
Post from abZThis is going to be better.  I hope the result will be at least as good as last year tho.  The Cryers might be tougher than they were last year.  They are not as banged up this year.  We might be stronger too tho.  A lot of people I am hearing think this is going to be a quick series for the Pens, I don't share the optimism however I do think we will pull out.  6 game series IMO.

I think Pens in 6 too

This makes the work day go so much faster...I love playoff time

junglejake
playoff beard time!

mine is already started. is there a rule that says i need to shave it off and start fresh? or can i just let it go from its current state?

Tarball
Post from junglejakeplayoff beard time!

mine is already started. is there a rule that says i need to shave it off and start fresh? or can i just let it go from its current state?
I think you're s'posed to start fresh.  I shaved anyway.  Seen beardathon.com/penguins/team.aspx yet?  I'm on there but I haven't taken a picture to upload yet.  There are a whole lot of not-new beards on there so I expect it doesn't really matter.

I can't fucking wait 'til 7!!!!!11one!!

abZ
I started mine Monday.  I just shaved up my existing facial hair to match today.  I am ready like size 9!

DOJA
its a hockey night in pittsbuurrrgh. lets go pens!! =)

Arkham
Post from abZYeah I know that now bastard lol

haha yeah figured id say it anyways though

Dj7Levin
go flyers!!!

... even tho it'll probably be the pens in 5 ...

Check out our New 81 Massive website: http://www.81massive.com
DOJA
Post from Dj7Levingo flyers!!!

... even tho it'll probably be the pens in 5 ...
its gonna be one nasty series.. I predict goddard draws first blood. id like to see orpik pick it up again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXsk_qZTvLo

haha or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUp2mMDUuo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vt2mlegCI

DOJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4_54u6pUn0

3 4 5 6 7

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout