Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

2 3 4 5 6
Tarball
And we just keep GOING!  TK and Staal were putting in work out there, and Malkin winning it for his folks in the audience.  Too fucking right.

abZ
We have been waiting for this all year.  Once they get on a roll they are tough to stop.  How about Guerin tho?  I thought he was suspect coming in but he is has been impressive ever since the first game in the Pens uni.  

SimonSlum
im lovin the pens rite now.

but FSN?

im REALLY sick of technical difficulties every fucking game...

shits gettin old.

abZ
Post from SimonSlumim lovin the pens rite now.

but FSN?

im REALLY sick of technical difficulties every fucking game...

shits gettin old.
I don't know what is worse.  The tech problems or Stiegy lol  Can't we just bring Lange back?  He is the real deal.

rukkus
Still better than Vs., i hate it when they announce games they always cut to commercial at the dumbest times.

junglejake
man did you see the move Malkin put on the goalie in the shootout. that was fucking sick!

rukkus

GodMode
Post from junglejakeman did you see the move Malkin put on the goalie in the shootout. that was fucking sick!
word, letang broke dudes ankles also

NCBST2002
bump for the game tonight and a hell of a streak before the playoffs

FreakLove
Post from rukkus
ha ha nice, look an gonch, mother fuckin baby face like the fish, malkin looks quite happy as well.

imagine the conversations they had, LOL!

Lolli is a hooker
Tarball
Man, beating beantown yesterday was huge, but I hope the pens all watched the thrashers/caps game tonight before we play atlanta tomorrow.  I'm sure our offense can get through their d, but Lehtonen was nigh bulletproof.  It was funny watching Ovechkin foam at the mouth lol

IWannaBeTheDj
Awesome fucking game 6-2. Malkin bumped his points up to 101. There was a huge brawl and Goddard fucked a dude up pretty hard. Hellz yea!

Tarball
My concerns were completely unfounded.  Lehtonen wasn't in and neither of the 2 goals the Thrashers got were even THEIRS!  The first was off Scuderi and Gill and the second was off Mark Eaton's face!  That could easily have been an 8-0 game or more.  A great game nonetheless.  I wish the Rangers/Habs game hadn't gone to a shootout, but otherwise a flawless night!  

GO PENS!

xdnbxbaybeex
I cant believe this team is the same Penguin team (for the most part) that I was watching fail miserably a month or so ago.  Looks like the new acquisitions are working well; both coach and players!  This shit makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!  LETS GO PENS WOOOOOOOOO.  I wish I had time to watch/go to all of the games like I used to.  Sadly my 2 year old doesnt let that happen often :(  

xdnbxbaybeex
Post from abZI don't know what is worse.  The tech problems or Stiegy lol  Can't we just bring Lange back?  He is the real deal.

^^Yes to this.  I cant stand listening to the game being called by anyone BUT Mike Lange.  I usually (when I even get a chance at all to watch) have the TV on mute and WXDX cranked up so I can hear it broadcast proper, haha.

Tarball
Nobody wants to play us right now.  Our team since Bylsma, Guerin and Kunitz is on some kind of roll.  I fucking love hockey and the end of this season illustrates exactly why.  Watching this well oiled machine go to work is a thing of beauty.

abZ
Everything is going much better than anyone expected.  Time to make Bylsma the full time HC and take away the interim tag imo.  Never ever when MT was the coach where they shooting between 30 and 50 times a game.  This aggressiveness will get them places I think.  It also helps MAF and the D when you have the puck in the O-zone most of the game.  Fuck that trap bullshit.  And Geno what can you say?  He nearly had a 6 point game, that is just craziness.  Anyone think he is NOT the best player in the league?  Fucks sake.  Gonchar owns it.  They really did miss him.  Sid is playing out of his swede finally.  It is looking like another Stanley run, who is hotter right now?

xdnbxbaybeex
Never ever when MT was the coach where they shooting between 30 and 50 times a game.

Omg, I know right?  Its about time they started doing something other than dancing around like fairies w/the puck and turning it over in the neutral zone.   Looks like they have some actual "lines" now too rather than that jumbled mess Therrien had goin on.

Hockey gets me excited in ways it most def should not, haha.  

Tarball
No doubt the "interim" needs to go!  Our shots on goal are through the roof, forecheck is consistent, hell we even chase them behind the cage now!  Bylsma has earned my undying respect.

abZ
Post from TarballNo doubt the "interim" needs to go!  Our shots on goal are through the roof, forecheck is consistent, hell we even chase them behind the cage now!  Bylsma has earned my undying respect.
Young blood is good these days.  Look at what it did for the Steelers.  The truth is the NHL recycles coaches too much.  Bylsma for permanent HC is the right thing to do.

NCBST2002
Post from abZYoung blood is good these days.  Look at what it did for the Steelers.  The truth is the NHL recycles coaches too much.  Bylsma for permanent HC is the right thing to do.

I second this....we are on fire right now.  And not just one or two guys.  Everyone is working together nicely.  Kunitz is a beast.  cant wait for playoff time

Tarball
Be afraid, NHL.  Be very afraid.

abZ
Aaaah I had to miss the game again.  But vs the Kings that is pretty much like an auto-win isn't it?  You better believe I'll be camped out in front of the set come Sunday.  Not to be missed.

FreakLove
kickin ass and takin names

Lolli is a hooker
Tarball
WTF was Orpik's penalty?!  Zubrus skated right into his hip, and then Sykora's out on some other bullshit.

Whatever.  The linesmen are morons, but we're clicking for real.  GO PENS!

2 3 4 5 6

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout