Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
abZ
The Pens boards are going nuts right now.  Something is going down.  Trade deadline tomorrow.  Satan was placed in waivers.  They are making room for a new Penguins who I hear may even play tonight against the bolts.  The suspense is killing me.

rukkus
WHO WHO W HO WHOOWHOW  askgfl;asdf

abZ
There are a lot of possibilities.  I guess Errey was on Madden and he was talking as if it was a former Pen coming back.  Scary Gary was placed on waivers today so I suppose it could be him.  I wanted Ruutu back but I guess the Pens are no longer talking to the Sens about him.  Who fucking know we will find out soon enough.  Was hoping for a larger acquisition but whatever.  They are playing pretty good now anyway.  Sid is out again BTW.

FreakLove
Post from abZThere are a lot of possibilities.  I guess Errey was on Madden and he was talking as if it was a former Pen coming back.  Scary Gary was placed on waivers today so I suppose it could be him.  I wanted Ruutu back but I guess the Pens are no longer talking to the Sens about him.  Who fucking know we will find out soon enough.  Was hoping for a larger acquisition but whatever.  They are playing pretty good now anyway.  Sid is out again BTW.

i want ruutu back as well,
or armstrong,

that would be fuckin sick!

i really hope we don't get fuckin roberts back!

Lolli is a hooker
abZ
Post from FreakLovei want ruutu back as well,
or armstrong,

I like Roberts a lot actually but imo his career is over.  

Army I don't give a shit about.  He is not the hitter he was when he was here.  He has a good game or two.  He wouldn't really add anything except for locker room presence and a butt buddy for Crosby.

Ruutu was one of my favorites I would welcome him back with open arms it's not going to happen though.

Let's just pray it isn't Recchi.

abZ
Post from FreakLovei want ruutu back as well,
or armstrong,

I like Roberts a lot actually but imo his career is over.  

Army I don't give a shit about.  He is not the hitter he was when he was here.  He has a good game or two.  He wouldn't really add anything except for locker room presence and a butt buddy for Crosby.

Ruutu was one of my favorites I would welcome him back with open arms it's not going to happen though.

FreakLove
Post from abZI like Roberts a lot actually but imo his career is over.  

LOL
yeah if it's recchi, i'll start a riot

Lolli is a hooker
Tarball
Omfg.  Kunitz is one bad motherfucker!  And Malkin is playing sloppy.  :/

Hopefully they'll talk about the trade on intermission.

abZ
Post from TarballOmfg.  Kunitz is one bad motherfucker!  And Malkin is playing sloppy.  :/

Hopefully they'll talk about the trade on intermission.
I guess there wasn't any trade yet.  Tomorrow is the dead line.  Something is going down.  

Yes Kunitz is a badman.  

SimonSlum
i guess versus put that annoying bald prick on waivers...

Tarball
Caines owning the Caps, Hossa out on a stretcher, Flyers up on the Beaners...  Busy night even without knowing the trade agreements!

abZ
Post from SimonSlumi guess versus put that annoying bald prick on waivers...
McGuire?  I wish.  That dood is a douche bag.  You know he was an assistant coach with Penguins during the cup years?  I didn't either.  

Hey if any of you want to talk more hockey come on ever.  www.thepensforum.com  The game day thread is a little slow tonight but we are there.

Tarball
Post from abZMcGuire?  I wish.  That dood is a douche bag.  You know he was an assistant coach with Penguins during the cup years?  I didn't either.  

Hey if any of you want to talk more hockey come on ever.  www.thepensforum.com  The game day thread is a little slow tonight but we are there.

Whirred.  I'll check it out after the game.

Man, Fleury's been a wall the 2nd half of the 3rd so far.  That save at ~7:30 remaining was amazing.

:edit: 4 in a row!  w00t!  And I stand behind my prior statement that Pierre McGuire is a no-nothing twat lol

NCBST2002
Pens acquire Guerin form the Islanders and Craig Adams from Chi-town

http://postgazette.com/pg/09063/953082-100.stm

abZ
They ain't done yet.  Gill has been moved I don't know anything else.  I know that They were wanting Gill and Fedestinko for Gaborik.  That may be going down as we speak.

Tarball
WOW!  Kennedy with 2, Fleury crushed it again and Eaton playing goalie #2.  We are a new team.  Ovechkin's apparently banged up from practice.  And Philly, Boston and Washington had a grand total of 3 points.  Our chances are looking a lot less unlikely all of a sudden...

abZ
Yeah TFK is tearing it up.  I almost forgot about him.  Orpik had 2 assists!  Once again the Pens are at their best when it counts the most.  The way things are looking we could take #4 seed into the playoffs.  Means we would not have to play the Craps or Beaners in the first round.

xdnbxbaybeex
OH MY FREAKIN GOD A PENS COMEBACK CHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I guess I have to retract my statement on Therrien being fired.  Looks statistically like it was the right choice.  Did we get Gabrik or however u spell that??!?!  Anyone know?  
Is Malkin still leading the NHL in scoring?  Sorry guys, full time job and fulltime caretaker of a 2 yr old and sick father leaves me little time to watch games anymore let alone stay on top of stats.  Man Im glad I got to see the last two gams though holy shit!  The new winger is pretty much on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire

abZ
Post from xdnbxbaybeexOH MY FREAKIN GOD A PENS COMEBACK CHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I guess I have to retract my statement on Therrien being fired.  Looks statistically like it was the right choice.  Did we get Gabrik or however u spell that??!?!  Anyone know?  
Is Malkin still leading the NHL in scoring?  Sorry guys, full time job and fulltime caretaker of a 2 yr old and sick father leaves me little time to watch games anymore let alone stay on top of stats.  Man Im glad I got to see the last two gams though holy shit!  The new winger is pretty much on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire
No we didn't get Gaborik but I think we have a solid team none the less.  They made 5 acquisitions and gave up Whitney and some picks.  Basically nothing.  Malkin is leading the NHL in scoring by a mile.  Geno has 93, Ovechkin has 83 and Crosby has 79.  I have a hunch Crosby may challenge AO for the 2nd spot.  Malkin is on lock for quite a few individual awards as long as he plays every game from here on out.  Knock on wood.

rukkus
Post from abZNo we didn't get Gaborik but I think we have a solid team none the less.  They made 5 acquisitions and gave up Whitney and some picks.  Basically nothing.  Malkin is leading the NHL in scoring by a mile.  Geno has 93, Ovechkin has 83 and Crosby has 79.  I have a hunch Crosby may challenge AO for the 2nd spot.  Malkin is on lock for quite a few individual awards as long as he plays every game from here on out.  Knock on wood.

Plus Ovechkin is out with a bruised heal! So i think Maklin will definetly take the scoring title.

Malkin is for sure my favorite player. He's so well rounded and he works hard. The best part about it is there is no ego. He's just some 22 year old kid from Russia happy to be playing hockey. I don't think he has a lot of confidence sometimes and i think winning the scoring title will help with that.

If you watch some of the video of him playing back in Russia its really crazy, i think it took him a while to really come out of his shell with being so young and not speaking english.

abZ
Post from rukkusPlus Ovechkin is out with a bruised heal! So i think Maklin will definetly take the scoring title.

Malkin is for sure my favorite player. He's so well rounded and he works hard. The best part about it is there is no ego. He's just some 22 year old kid from Russia happy to be playing hockey. I don't think he has a lot of confidence sometimes and i think winning the scoring title will help with that.

If you watch some of the video of him playing back in Russia its really crazy, i think it took him a while to really come out of his shell with being so young and not speaking english.
He has gotten a lot more aggressive this year with throwing checks and getting scrappy at times.  I don't think he ever had a lack of confidence as far as his skills go but I am sure to a young kid that doesn't speak the language the NHL can seem kind of intimidating.  Plus the fact I don't think he ever played on the smaller arena ice until he started with the Pens.  That takes some time to get used to.  My favorite player as well, no doubt about it.

rukkus
I got one of these for my birthday.

abZ
Post from rukkusI got one of these for my birthday.

NICE!  You must have been a good boy.  I know I am not that good.  My b-day is coming up though who knows.

FreakLove
Post from rukkusI got one of these for my birthday.

jealous

Lolli is a hooker
Tarball
I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined we'd be perfect on this road trip!  Man, that was a fantastic game, even considering we lost our 2 point advantage in the first 1.5 minutes of the 3rd.  Billy Guerin still plays like a fucking machine!  Great acquisition.

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout