Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
satan
Post from xdnbxbaybeexHigh school?  Man I was like....11 lol.  Thats pretty sweet though.  LETS GO PENS
yea I graduated in 93

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
xdnbxbaybeex
Post from satanyea I graduated in 93
You old fart :)

NCBST2002
We really need this win...someone should tell Ovechkin he's leading the NHL in goals but he's still ugly. I hate the Caps

FreakLove
the caps are a really good team.
and i mean Ovechkin is a damn good player, i have props for that man.
but we DEF need this fuckin win. crosby and Ovechkin  are gonna go at it.
this should be a good fuckin game

LETS GO PENS!

Lolli is a hooker
NCBST2002
Fleury is like swiss cheese ....get him out of there

Tarball
Post from NCBST2002Fleury is like swiss cheese ....get him out of there
Omfg...  He's out, thank God.

Tarball
We would have had a goal right at the end of the second if we'd had someone in the slot when Theodore gave it away.

NCBST2002
We dont seem to ever have anyone in the slot or crashing the net...so many beautifully centered passses with noone in front of the net

Tarball
We did have a successful center drive versus the Flyers yesterday, but that was the first in a loooong time.

Tarball
That was probably the worst power play I've ever seen.  We had shit for puck control.

GodMode
Post from NCBST2002We dont seem to ever have anyone in the slot or crashing the net...so many beautifully centered passses with noone in front of the net
I miss seeing malone and armstrong also, those dudes put in work.

I wish a back ache on Lemieux,

Tarball
Chris Kunitz with his first goal as a Pen!  That kid looks sharp  :D

NCBST2002
Geno in the clutch...its so nice to have Gonchar back

abZ
Post from TarballChris Kunitz with his first goal as a Pen!  That kid looks sharp  :D
Loving Kunitz.  He is possibly an upgrade over Malone.  He is smaller but plays big.  Will stick up for team mates.  He lead the Ducks in hits.  Is a 25 to 30 goal guy.  Defo has better hands than Malone and much much faster on his skates.  Tangradi was an awesome pick up too.  6'4" 225, 2nd only to Tavares in scoring in Jr's and has a mean streak.  Maybe we will see him next year.  

abZ
Post from NCBST2002Geno in the clutch...its so nice to have Gonchar back
Looks like they will be extending him for another 2 years.  3 more years of Sarge, I am down.

Tarball
Post from abZLoving Kunitz.  He is possibly an upgrade over Malone.  He is smaller but plays big.  Will stick up for team mates.  He lead the Ducks in hits.  Is a 25 to 30 goal guy.  Defo has better hands than Malone and much much faster on his skates.  Tangradi was an awesome pick up too.  6'4" 225, 2nd only to Tavares in scoring in Jr's and has a mean streak.  Maybe we will see him next year.  

He looked really good, and was more than willing to put a shoulder to some defenders tonight.  I look forward to seeing Tangradi too.  It might be wishful thinking but I still have hope for a playoff spot this season...

abZ
Post from TarballHe looked really good, and was more than willing to put a shoulder to some defenders tonight.  I look forward to seeing Tangradi too.  It might be wishful thinking but I still have hope for a playoff spot this season...
We are a half a game out of 8th place right now.  And only a few games out of being 4th.  The Rangers, Canadiens, Sabres are in the process of shitting the bed.  FLA ain't gonna make it imo.  They will make the playoffs.  I don't know how deep they will get though.  Special teams BLOW!  Fluerry is inconsistent.  Some days he is like swiss cheese.  Then again our D aren't doing him any favors.

Tarball
Post from abZWe are a half a game out of 8th place right now.  And only a few games out of being 4th.  The Rangers, Canadiens, Sabres are in the process of shitting the bed.  FLA ain't gonna make it imo.  They will make the playoffs.  I don't know how deep they will get though.  Special teams BLOW!  Fluerry is inconsistent.  Some days he is like swiss cheese.  Then again our D aren't doing him any favors.

The Habs have been in a flat spin for a while now, and the Rangers have been absolute shit as of late.  I haven't kept an eye on the Sabres, but that's good to hear too.  :)

We desperately need to generate more interference in front of our own net.  Our D look like they're just playing catchup or waiting around for something to happen rather than trying to force the issue.  My cat knows not to be in the room when we're shorthanded (or on the power play for that matter) because I start screaming at the TV...

abZ
Post from TarballThe Habs have been in a flat spin for a while now, and the Rangers have been absolute shit as of late.  I haven't kept an eye on the Sabres, but that's good to hear too.  :)

We desperately need to generate more interference in front of our own net.  Our D look like they're just playing catchup or waiting around for something to happen rather than trying to force the issue.  My cat knows not to be in the room when we're shorthanded (or on the power play for that matter) because I start screaming at the TV...
Buffalo is on 3 loses in a row since they lost Miller.  He is out for the season from what I hear.  Not good news for them.

The thing is... damn the Beaners and the Crapitols look pretty fucking tough.  I don't see us beating either of those teams in a 7 game series tbh.

Tarball
Post from abZBuffalo is on 3 loses in a row since they lost Miller.  He is out for the season from what I hear.  Not good news for them.

The thing is... damn the Beaners and the Crapitols look pretty fucking tough.  I don't see us beating either of those teams in a 7 game series tbh.

I hate to say it, but Ovechkin could probably handily outmaneuver our whole D by himself...

I keep reminding myself that the Steelers had a nigh impossible schedule at the beginning of the season, but the planets aligned and with a few well placed injuries our opponents effectively castrated themselves.  I'd never wish harm on a player.  Ovechkin though... man, I just don't know... lol

I wouldn't be bitter ending the season in the playoffs.  That would be a pretty honorable ending considering all the shit that's happened.

abZ
Post from TarballI hate to say it, but Ovechkin could probably handily outmaneuver our whole D by himself...

I keep reminding myself that the Steelers had a nigh impossible schedule at the beginning of the season, but the planets aligned and with a few well placed injuries our opponents effectively castrated themselves.  I'd never wish harm on a player.  Ovechkin though... man, I just don't know... lol

I wouldn't be bitter ending the season in the playoffs.  That would be a pretty honorable ending considering all the shit that's happened.
The way he plays it's going to happen eventually and it will be his own dumb fault.  The West doesn't get any easier though.  I don't think this will be the year but like you say, you never know.  That is why you watch the damn games.

Tarball
Gametime, bitches!

Tarball
Staal turning up the heat!  That was a beautiful goal on the rebound...

:edit: aaaaaand, FSN's satellite feed went down.  fuckshitbitch!

Tarball
Yeah baby!  When was the last time we had 3 straight wins!  The D looked alive for the most part today.  They were on their heels for part of the 3rd, but we were up 4-0 at the beginning so I guess I could understand that...

Bob Errey has some amazing eyeballs.  I'm glad he's our announcer, but he belongs in the review booth in T-dot.

Fleury's 100th win and he didn't even know lol

Oh, and the Caps got their asses handed to them by Florida.  Awesome.  :D

abZ
Post from TarballYeah baby!  When was the last time we had 3 straight wins!  The D looked alive for the most part today.  They were on their heels for part of the 3rd, but we were up 4-0 at the beginning so I guess I could understand that...

Bob Errey has some amazing eyeballs.  I'm glad he's our announcer, but he belongs in the review booth in T-dot.

Fleury's 100th win and he didn't even know lol

Oh, and the Caps got their asses handed to them by Florida.  Awesome.  :D
I had to miss the game.  Went to visit the rents and they don't have FSN out there :-/  Looks like Malkin went on a bit of a tear too.  3 points not too shabby.  Nice to see SHITan chipping in again too.  And Letang has been let loose.  Yeah 3 in a row.  Not sure they have done it all year.  At least not since the beginning of the season.  That is what they needed.  I think the only game they didn't get point in since Bylsma started was the Craps game.  Good stuff.

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout