Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
princessjasmin21
Post from LOLLI
Jasmin has been on this site for a long long time and I do remember her creating a thread or two about Mike years ago.  If he's still up to this shit, he needs the shit beat out of him.

Jasmin, I'd suggest getting your boyfriend to beat the shit out of him.  Either that or buy a gun.   Seriously.
Yea about 2 yrs ago is when it all started.... and he never lets up.... so im getting phone records and i still have 3 old phones with text msgs from him in it... and i have numerous messages he sent me on myspace which are creepy as fuck... im taking care of it now.. i dont need my boyfriend to beat the shit out of him. if i ever see him, i will do so myself. i dont need a gun either.. but thanks for the advice.

RAJA
Premium Member
Post from princessjasmin21hahahahahahaha
theres not a single nude pic of me anywhere.. in my phone.. in your phone.. online.. on a camera... etc...

i dont speak to random people at parties..

especially to ask them if my boobs are 2 diff sizes...
cuz they arent

but think what you want... whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic self

Post pics of your boobs please to verify whether they're two different sizes.   We'll put them up along with 4 other sets of boobs and Peniswrinkle will have the opportunity to try to identify the set boobs she supposedly saw.

A proper troll on someone comes once every hundred posts
Nature
Premium Member
If u have a boyfriend then why do you care about the stalker so much?

Just deal with it on your own time?

yeah u wanna let people know about this dude but it really looks like you are just desperate for attention.  Why not just have your man say something to this guy, since he stalks you so much? Who is your boyfriend? I bet he's a pussy.

-CN
princessjasmin21
Post from CREEPSo like....WHERE are these boob pics everyone keeps talking about?

I went lookin'...

Came back empty handed.....What a jip. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I will add my 2cents though..

:ED HARDY SHIRTS:

Dear Pittsburgh,
I know your sence of fashion is....eh....BEHIND.
But just like "BIG pants", Ed Hardy shirts were a hot item like FOUR years ago. It's over with, take'em to the thrift store...Sorry :(
i like my ed hardy shirts with big sweat pants and a fitted.

if you dont like it.. good

i dont care... i look fabulous either way.

dtt
Post from RAJA
Post pics of your boobs please to verify whether they're two different sizes.   We'll put them up along with 4 other sets of boobs and Peniswrinkle will have the opportunity to try to identify the set boobs she supposedly saw.
I agree, I think it's the only way to resolve this mess

princessjasmin21
Post from PDubwow sounds like dude is genuinely creepy

princess jasmin is still being stupid about this. she claims to have called the cops and is applying for a pfa... and if that is true, they would have told her to cease contact with and him and ABOUT him.

the existence of this thread is putting her qualification for a pfa in jeopardy

you're completely wrong.

posting this thread put me in absolutely NO jeopardy.

the state police officer who i filed the report with is a very close friend to my family and trust me, everything will be taken care

if i wanna post a thread about it just warning others out there, i can!! nothing wrong about that at all

SARA
lol jasmin, do NOT try to post comments on my profile. its a waste of my time and yours.

princessjasmin21
Post from NatureIf u have a boyfriend then why do you care about the stalker so much?

Just deal with it on your own time?

yeah u wanna let people know about this dude but it really looks like you are just desperate for attention.  Why not just have your man say something to this guy, since he stalks you so much? Who is your boyfriend? I bet he's a pussy.

I don't have a fucking boyfriend.

I don't care about the fucking stalker... Just putting a warning out there to everyone! fuckkkkkk

the LAST thing i want or need is attention.
thats something i'll never be desperate for!!

I don't need anyone to say something to this guy.. I'm crazy enough to fuck his life up so i def dont need anyone else doin it for me

holly
Premium Member
Is this a popularity contest?

CREEP
theres not a single nude pic of me anywhere.. in my phone.. in your phone.. online.. on a camera... etc...

cuz they arent

but think what you want... whatever makes you feel better about your pathetic self
Polariod???

www.GUANO32.com 4 a good time
princessjasmin21
Post from dttI agree, I think it's the only way to resolve this mess
I dont understand why my boobs even got brought up in the first place???

I Never asked anyone to look at my boobs at a party... or ever...

They are visible enough to see with your own eyes without me drawing attention to them... Fuck

NattyBohPeep
"if i wanna post a thread about it just warning others out there, i can!! nothing wrong about that at all"

That would be cool, except that you didn't warn others to watch out for themselves.  Rather, you just told everyone YOUR saga.

I don't know you and don't want anything else to do with this topic, but that was bothering me after reading your first post.  This is all about you, your motivation is not altruistic.

I do hope that things work out and that you stay safe.  No one should go through that, no matter who they are.

Nature
Premium Member
3rdly......
-eehhhh......I give'r a 7.5, maybe an 8......

I'd give'r a 7..... if i was drunk, maybe an 8. Either way, not really stalking material.

If your gonna stalk someone, make it count.

If i was gonna stalk someone I'd probably stalk Rihanna.

rarrr

-CN
Chico
She's only a princess. Imagine what the queen's boobs look like.

Ladies, if you're ever wondering if your boobs are preportional please be sure to ask an expert. I give free consultation. Walk-ins are welcome.

CREEP
Post from princessjasmin21i like my ed hardy shirts with big sweat pants and a fitted.

if you dont like it.. good

i dont care... i look fabulous either way.
i bet you "get crunk", huh?

princessjasmin21
Post from SARAlol jasmin, do NOT try to post comments on my profile. its a waste of my time and yours.

fuck you bitch

i meant to quote your message but sent a comment instead...

i never even looked at your profile trust me its the last thing i wanna see..

im glad that your constantly worried about my life tho

PDub

cuz they arent

at triumf

in the bathroom

during swamp's set

there are ppl who overheard this.. hay maybe you were rolling too hard?

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
holly
Premium Member
lol

princessjasmin21
Post from NattyBohPeep"if i wanna post a thread about it just warning others out there, i can!! nothing wrong about that at all"

That would be cool, except that you didn't warn others to watch out for themselves.  Rather, you just told everyone YOUR saga.

I don't know you and don't want anything else to do with this topic, but that was bothering me after reading your first post.  This is all about you, your motivation is not altruistic.

I do hope that things work out and that you stay safe.  No one should go through that, no matter who they are.
uhhh yea it was a warning...

i felt that it was a good idea to write about "my saga"
to inform everyone of what hes about

this isn't all about me... everyone seems to be making it all about me
oh well i dont care

i hope things do work out too... thanks!

PDub
Post from RAJA
I'm down.

plz send me pictures of your boobs

SARA
Post from princessjasmin21fuck you bitch

i meant to quote your message but sent a comment instead...

i never even looked at your profile trust me its the last thing i wanna see..

im glad that your constantly worried about my life tho
i didn't say anything worse than anyone else.

and fuck it dude, i'm pulling the card.

i'm lolli's fucking girlfriend. shut the FUCK up.

CREEP
Post from Nature
3rdly......
-eehhhh......I give'r a 7.5, maybe an 8......

I'd give'r a 7..... if i was drunk, maybe an 8. Either way, not really stalking material.

If your gonna stalk someone, make it count.

If i was gonna stalk someone I'd probably stalk Rihanna.

rarrr

I'm actually stalking Paula Abdul at the moment.

PDub
Post from ChicoShe's only a princess. Imagine what the queen's boobs look like.

Ladies, if you're ever wondering if your boobs are preportional please be sure to ask an expert. I give free consultation. Walk-ins are welcome.
wtf?!

are you trying to say I am not qualified???

I've seen more boobs than you chico!!

in fact, I own a pair!!

princessjasmin21
Post from CREEPi bet you "get crunk", huh?
ohhh yesss i get so crunk...  
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

PDub
jasmin your profile pic like totally looks like mine

like, oh my god, like totally

1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout