Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
princessjasmin21
this creep has been stalking me for over 2 years... he has a FAKE "production company" called Kinetic Productions. I know for a FACT that he just sits in room all day and all night creating numerous myspace and facebook accounts pretending to be different people and have a company and try to get girls to send sexy pictures so he can exploit them... He approached me 2 years ago at a rave and i had no clue who he was...he showed me tons of pics he had of me in his phone he basically told me how much he worshiped me..i was creeped out to say the least...he would be poppin up everywhere while i was dancing and what not..taking pictures of me and just starring at me looking like he wanted to rape me...i've never been so disgusted with someone before in my entire life...he has gone to serious mesures to get my phone number, address, etc... he contacts my friends online offering to pay them to find out where i live and get info on where i hang out and what not...what kind of fucking person does this???? who knows how many others he does this to but he spends alot of his time focusing on me... fucking weirdo!!!! last i heard he was on house arrest so he has plenty of time on his hands to stalk me and other girls... i had my number changed twice and he managed to get ahold of it .... he contacted me first sending me nude pics of some nasty whore telling me he met me in a strip club and wanted me to send nude pics back... but of course when i called no answer... so i spoofed him... he answered told me who he was and i went nuts... this fucking creep was pretending to be a girl tryin to get with me thru texting hahaha wow...he has hacked into my myspace and facebook and actually crashed my facebook... SOOO im just warning ALL OF YOU females AND males, to stay far from him... im very close to calling the cops if this stalking doesnt stop.... its so nasty and disgusting when a creep as nasty as him is harassing the hell out of me... he gets sick pleasure out of it

pureJUNGLE
wall of text.

wah.

princessjasmin21
i know
im just trying to get the word out and warn everyone!

TheScythian462
...and you're not even that hot.  that's fucking weird.

princessjasmin21
Post from TheScythian462...and you're not even that hot.  that's fucking weird.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks SOOO much for your honesty!!! Its greatly appreciated!!!!!

pureJUNGLE

TheScythian462
I mean, you kinda look like an easy score ya know?

princessjasmin21
if ya dont care... then dont even bother wasting your time reading the thread... whats the point??? damn...

and me an easy score? hahahahaha thats a first.. never heard that one before... but hey, if thats what you like to assume, then grrrreeeattt... feel free to insult the fuck out of me if it makes ya feel goooood hehehehehe

TheScythian462
have you called the cops yet?  

or is it really just that you sort of enjoy the attention?

“The Black Dahlia, she was someone who was just waiting for an executioner, waiting for it to happen. She was an ideal victim. I've met quite a few like her. They're just crying out, not just to be killed, but also tortured. She seemed very parasitic, a psychic vampire.”  -  Anton LeVay

until you decide to act like a woman, an adult, and call the cops on this asshole, shut the fuck up about it.

princessjasmin21
HAHAHAHAHA... your SO hilarious...

fyi, i called the cops...
im getting a PFA against him.

but hey... we ALL love attention... but not this kind...

i wouldnt know what its like not to be noticed... so im sorry i cant really help you understand it.

thanks for being so concerned with me tho.

GodMode
I think you look supa fiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, would stalk you also. for about a week.

Mississippi Masala HOLLLAAAA

He stalked my homegirl also, MizzBehavin. hes like Cable Guy,only with Cell Phones

TheScythian462
Post from princessjasmin21HAHAHAHAHA... your SO hilarious...

fyi, i called the cops...
im getting a PFA against him.

but hey... we ALL love attention... but not this kind...

i wouldnt know what its like not to be noticed... so im sorry i cant really help you understand it.

thanks for being so concerned with me tho.
Awwww....that sucks...when the OP edits their post and you quote, it changes your quote to!  BULLSHIT!!!

I broke her, and now no one's gonna see...

epic frowny

SARA
Post from GodModeI think you look supa fiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIINE, would stalk you also. for about a week.

Mississippi Masala HOLLLAAAA

He stalked my homegirl also, MizzBehavin. hes like Cable Guy,only with Cell Phones
lol "for about a week"

is that like, a work week? or an entire week?

this shit is hilarious. anyhow, LOL. i got a good laugh.

TheScythian462
I am so fucking hammered.

CREEP
1stly......
-I don't know who this guy is, but he most certainly is NOT "THIS creep"...K?
Wants ta be this creep? He's got some BIG shoes ta fill, if ya know what I mean___winkwink___.

2ndly......
-Unless this guy can multi-task, I don't think any of us have anything to worry about.
He's obviously already committed to one stalking relationship.

3rdly......
-eehhhh......I give'r a 7.5, maybe an 8......

4thly......
-Thread.....thumbs down :(

www.GUANO32.com 4 a good time
EricBliss
Post from TheScythian462I am so fucking hammered.
Bottoms up! :-D

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
Sweecent
heres how you solve your problem

step 1: buy a bear

step 2: post nudes here gain a new stalker
step 3: repeat steps 1 & 2

NCBST2002
Post from SARAlol "for about a week"

is that like, a work week? or an entire week?

this shit is hilarious. anyhow, LOL. i got a good laugh.
lol 3-5 business days

LOLLI

Jasmin has been on this site for a long long time and I do remember her creating a thread or two about Mike years ago.  If he's still up to this shit, he needs the shit beat out of him.

Jasmin, I'd suggest getting your boyfriend to beat the shit out of him.  Either that or buy a gun.   Seriously.

tst
pablo814
Premium Member
Yeah if this guy is really doing all this shit u should have called the po-po a long time ago.

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
PDub
guys like that will always exist because there are girls that are dumb enough and skanked out enough to provide him with the pics that he desires

perhaps he asked you because you have pictures that suggest that you already have nude pics laying around?

maybe you've asked too many random ppl at parties if your fake boobs are two different sizes!!!! AHAHAHAAAA

I don't even kno you, but I kno that you went out of your way to get me to look at your fucking boobs, and any girl that does that to a complete fucking stranger is asking for it!!!

you asked, I answered. ENJOY

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
djgraph
Post from TheScythian462...and you're not even that hot.  that's fucking weird.
LOL

i actually miss netic. w/e on all of you
Chico
Post from PDubguys like that will always exist because there are girls that are dumb enough and skanked out enough to provide him with the pics that he desires

perhaps he asked you because you have pictures that suggest that you already have nude pics laying around?

maybe you've asked too many random ppl at parties if your fake boobs are two different sizes!!!! AHAHAHAAAA

I don't even kno you, but I kno that you went out of your way to get me to look at your fucking boobs, and any girl that does that to a complete fucking stranger is asking for it!!!

you asked, I answered. ENJOY
PLUR

PDub
Post from ChicoPLUR
c'mon now yinz kno I don't bite my tongue

I told her that she should stay in the bathroom all night because if not, everyone would notice her lopsided boobs and make fun of her. I was like, "srsly, it looks really bad"

chicks that need attention should not complain when they get it!!!

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
LOLLI

All this boob talk makes me want to go build a snowwoman with big snowboobs

tst
1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout