Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

Flownominal
Post from satanI know a guy who has that tat for real...
So bad... So lame... rofl

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
PDub
Post from sean216
I saw that at Borders. its a pen. just a friggin pen.

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
LOLLI
Post from sean216

My company makes markers that are used for marking up the skin.  No smearing, only removed by alcohol.  They're used in the operating room and tattoo shops.   I can get a few if you guys want some.

tst
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
My company makes markers that are used for marking up the skin.  No smearing, only removed by alcohol.  They're used in the operating room and tattoo shops.   I can get a few if you guys want some.
I stole some of those from a Dr.'s office once. Karma got me back by having my boy crush it into my bedroom at the time's carpet. RIP carpet...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
JodoKaast
Post from LOLLI
UV reactive colors and you've got yourself a business model.

satan
Post from FlownominalSo bad... So lame... rofl
on his wrist and he actually uses it lol...

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Flownominal

The real solution is throwing smaller more music focused genre specific shows that would and could create a culture of music lovers as opposed to a bunch wanna be rave famous drug addicts.
JodoKaast
Haha. Wow. The funniest part is that the Japanese makes all these subtle references to being more pleasing for your man..

MightySquirrel
Premium Member

Yes I own one.

Yes its horrible.

Thankfully this thing never made production, just prototype stage. It didn't work at all.

Hoyoooooooooooo!
Flownominal

PDub
thats for cunnilingus

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
Flownominal
The chick is wearing it too on the package (giggity?)

RomanSeoul
Post from ErynI actually want one of these
Boredom will make you read posts from 2008.  In any case, I bought one in Iraq and actually sent it home.  I'll let you play with it ;D

satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7PsVQH6lCQ
WTF?!?!
When there are so many underage single mom teens out there lets encourage them more....get them while they're young!

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Spectrm
Is your banana safe?

http://www.businessadministration.org/img/thumb/bananaguard.jpg

Get your banana condom on Amazon today!

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout