Premium Member
Post from PDubOMG ITS PAGE 69
bow chicka wow wow

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
poptart
back to sex talk please!

"And if I was a ghost and came back when u smoked me id rape u" -Flatbed
PDub
Post from poptartback to sex talk please!
where to start?! YOU FIRST

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
SARA
Post from LOLLI
seriously though.  Whenever we first got together, Sara got earfuls from a few of my supposed good friends.  You wouldn't believe how many times Sara heard shit like "Rich and Julie will get back together, they always get back together".  We don't talk to these hilljack friends anymore.
We sure showed them, huh hunny?

Crazy will be back eventually, but it won't be with you.

SARA
Post from poptartI'm getting married and stuff sometime.

It's pretty exciting for me(us) but I don't really feel like I need to hurry to have the wedding because it's not going to change anything for us in our relationship (except my last name and whether or not Mark has health insurance).

I am happy to have Mark. He is my best friend and I love living my life with him (even though he drives me fucking crazy sometimes!) and I can't wait to live the rest of our lives together. We have this crazy little family started, with 2 cats and a dog and it's the best thing I have ever had in my life and it's just going to keep getting better (and crazier).

<3
that's exactly how i feel about rich. i fall more in love with him every day. its the best feeling in the world knowing you share your life with someone that completely knows and understands you inside out, and loves every bit of you, no matter how annoying you might be at times, or ocd, or whiny, or bitchy, etc... :)

rich is the best person i could have ever imagined i'd have the chance to spend my life with, and the days can go as slow as they want, because i want to spend as much time with him as i can.

/mushy love fest

PDub
[INSERT MUSHY STUFF HERE]

lol yep, all that... and then some...

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
so i have something to rant...

so the other night my husband told me that his favorite way to have a woman sleep is in just underwear and nothing else.. i dont know how we got on this topic but we did.. lol

so i of course went to bed before him and just wore my undies- and waiting for him to come to bed- he did and just went right to sleep. .. so i thought maybe he was just tired..

i did it another night to see if he would get all turned on.. and he just went to bed..

so i yelled at him the other day.. lol i was like i have gone to bed in your favorite way twice this week and yet you did nothing..

so i didnt know if i should have started the fore play but i sometimes always feel like i start the foreplay!

my hubby says- lol he didnt know how could he tell the lights were off when he went to bed.. i was like well if you would have rolled over and touched my you would have noticed..

so am i wrong for being mad? im not like causing a fight but i am a little t'd off about it.. should i have made a move? i do all the time tho.. i am the initiator! and i thought wearing what he would like would be a slap in the face of what i wanted.. lol

PDub
ahhhh I missed kelly's rants

why didn't you just touch his butt

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
lol.. when i give him the sign that i want some i rub up on his back! and i did that- and still got nothing..

i ranted to him today that we are like old married people already- and the boning has died down! and i do not like that

cause i am a hornball.. lol

LOLLI
Post from Shakin2daBeat420so i have something to rant...

so the other night my husband told me that his favorite way to have a woman sleep is in just underwear and nothing else.. i dont know how we got on this topic but we did.. lol

so i of course went to bed before him and just wore my undies- and waiting for him to come to bed- he did and just went right to sleep. .. so i thought maybe he was just tired..

i did it another night to see if he would get all turned on.. and he just went to bed..

so i yelled at him the other day.. lol i was like i have gone to bed in your favorite way twice this week and yet you did nothing..

so i didnt know if i should have started the fore play but i sometimes always feel like i start the foreplay!

my hubby says- lol he didnt know how could he tell the lights were off when he went to bed.. i was like well if you would have rolled over and touched my you would have noticed..

so am i wrong for being mad? im not like causing a fight but i am a little t'd off about it.. should i have made a move? i do all the time tho.. i am the initiator! and i thought wearing what he would like would be a slap in the face of what i wanted.. lol

wait, when your husband goes to bed, he doesn't say good night to your boobies?  I thought all guys did.

tst
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from LOLLI
wait, when your husband goes to bed, he doesn't say good night to your boobies?  I thought all guys did.
no he does not.. he gets into bed and rolls right over and goes to sleep..i have to rub up on him to let him know i want some.. lol

shit sometimes i cant sleep and i need some ass to knock me out- YA KNOW. WTF!

misslunamoon
Post from Shakin2daBeat420no he does not.. he gets into bed and rolls right over and goes to sleep..i have to rub up on him to let him know i want some.. lol

shit sometimes i cant sleep and i need some ass to knock me out- YA KNOW. WTF!
Amen!

Our body is light we are immortal Our body is love we are eternal
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
So he made up for it yesterday.. he suprised me.. I was washing the dishes and he came up behind did a little rubbin and we banged right over the kitchen sink

Full on win! LOL

IWannaBeTheDj
Post from Shakin2daBeat420So he made up for it yesterday.. he suprised me.. I was washing the dishes and he came up behind did a little rubbin and we banged right over the kitchen sink

Full on win! LOL
Nothing like the smell of dish liquid and half eaten food in dirty dish water to turn a man on.

But no the sight of you in the kitchen prob got him all heated up. Next time you want some try making him a sammich.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from IWannaBeTheDjNothing like the smell of dish liquid and half eaten food in dirty dish water to turn a man on.

But no the sight of you in the kitchen prob got him all heated up. Next time you want some try making him a sammich.
haha! that cracked me up

NCBST2002
Post from IWannaBeTheDjNothing like the smell of dish liquid and half eaten food in dirty dish water to turn a man on.

That was LOL worthy

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
soo i had to post this

Me and my man were chattin while at work- and we got a little hot and bothered- on my break ran home and got banged in the kitchen

nothing like a nice after bang- to make your day worth while!

haha..

SARA
I'm glad my thread was finally made epic. I get a medal. Yay.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from SARAI'm glad my thread was finally made epic. I get a medal. Yay.
im jealous i could never make an epic thread.. lol

LOLLI
Post from SARAI'm glad my thread was finally made epic. I get a medal. Yay.

PAGE 69!  

tst
RollinToTheParty
^Commence mutual genital licking with the result of neither party getting much enjoyment out of it...

DHPfelony
Post from LOLLI
PAGE 69!  
had to post ----   love page 69

Everybody is a DJ ---> Which in turn makes every girl a whore !!!
LOLLI
Post from RollinToTheParty^Commence mutual genital licking with the result of neither party getting much enjoyment out of it...

I don't think that's true.  Are you on top of bottom?

tst
LOLLI

A Man's happiness is directly proportional to how many blowjobs he gets a month.

tst

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout