Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

3 4 5 6 7
pablo814
Premium Member
Post from Shakin2daBeat420yea i doubt i will get married.. lol... i thought i was going to get married to my daughters father- i would have loved that.. he has all my heart and always will.. but .. i know what you mean about bein  left with the kids.. although.. i only have one...

i hate her father- for ditching me for someone else- and leaving me to raise our daughter alone...

i did so much for him and all he did was shit on me.. for what? for some girl- who can go out all the time.. cause she doesnt have to watch a kid.. its bull shit..

i have so much anger towards him.. cause i dont get to go out ever unless i arrange something with my parents to watch my daughter

i am only 23 and sometimes.. i hate the feeling that i dont get to go do what i want to- but i understand that because i had a kid.. you arent suppose to go out all the time.. you are suppose to be a parent.. and i think i have done pretty well raising her on my own..

i just hate that he doesnt do the same.. he puts everyone else and everything else before me and her, and thats bull..

i hope one day i do find someone that wants to be with me.( but now i need to find someone that can accept me and my daughter- cause its a whole new ball game now..)

but i think  i am actually pretty fucking cool! and i am an awesome mom.. and i do anything for anybody! ( i may be too nice) i cannot even yell! lol..

I used to be in the bar every day, but now it's more like once every 2 weeks(the missus quit her job, so money has been tight). And I maybe get out of town 1-2 times a year. I get calls from ppl wondering where the hell I am, or why I ain't at this show or that, but Layla makes it all worth it, and going out has become semi-fun again, since I ain't out every night. I am still with my daughter's mom, so I don't have the whole abandonment thing.

But (and this is gonna sound bad) guys have a very real threat to not leave their babies mommas... child support. I ain't saying that ppl shouldn't pay, but the PA system is fucked up. I know girls that have gone in to get it LOWERED and left getting more because the person in the office talked the dad into it. Also, it seems that the PA court system has no problem making it damn near impossible for a man to survive. My friend, who is now on disability, was bringing in about $1100 a week when he was working. His babies momma is a total bitch, and took him in for more money. They raised it to $800 a month for one child, and she is a Pharmacist who makes more than enough on her own to provide for her family. Mind you he is an insulin dependent diabetic, and can't get insurance even if he had the chance. He also has his daughter every weekend, and at least 1 day, if not more, during the week. The kicker to the whole thing: the judge said he was getting off EASY!!!

I also have a "friend" who is trying to have 10 kids because he heard that once you hit 10 they can't make you pay support... he is at 6 last I heard. But his ass deserves to get hauled into jail every time as he makes no effort whatsoever to care for "his" children, is an ass to their mothers who just want him to be a good dad(he tries to teach his kids "not to act white when they are all half n half), etc. He has paid no support on 3 of his kids for over a year and hasn't even gotten a warrant issued...

PA also makes way too much money off child support. The reason that support checks take 2 weeks to get is because the state has a high interest account that all the money sits in. And the deadbeat parent sweeps u hear about happen when the account has had an "insufficient" amount of money in it for too long and they need to get it back up to a certain dollar amount, and they always pick up the ppl that are relatively not far behind and making an effort to pay it rather than go after the ppl who are blatantly not working or making an effort like they should. They would rather jam up a person who works and will pay a few hundred to get out of jail then scoop up someone that ain't doing shit and owes thousands.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm sick of good, honest, hard working ppl getting jammed up when there are total deadbeats that don't do shit but chillin on the porch with a 40oz and not pay their kids a second thought, and lazy/spiteful moms that think support is a way to make a living or get back at the father...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
PDub
^the how to be a douchebag video is relevant here. I'd post it if youtube wasn't blocked...

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
TheScythian462

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvAjCQiYmiY

SARA
i dunno where i stand on that right now. whatever i do, i want it to be the decision that will make me and my honey the happiest. if i do have kids, i need at least 2 more years. that will make me 25 when i have my first. i think that's a decent age.

pablo814
Premium Member
I don't wanna get married till I'm around 35... need to sow ALL the wild oats, and be totally secure with my mate and my situation.

and there will be a prenup!!!!!!

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
Messiahcorps
Post from pablo814I don't wanna get married till I'm around 35... need to sow ALL the wild oats, and be totally secure with my mate and my situation.

and there will be a prenup!!!!!!
Prenups are the greatest way to cover your ass, and yet they're the greatest form of saying "I don't trust you."

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
haha.. see i dont understand how people fuck the system over.. honestly.. i have tried.. and got caught.. i think i am too honest

but i finally went back and filed for child support- for the second fucking time.. which sucked...

and i agree on the state fucking you... cause when my daughters father moved to ohio for almost a year and a half.. i was on cash assistance cause i was going to school and taking care of my daughter- and couldnt work- because the way day care went ( and the state only paid me 305.00 a month.. and my rent alone was 415.00 ( cause i couldnt live in school housing because i had a child) so i took more out on my school loans to be able to afford to live...

ne wooo-- during that time.. her father- never game me a single dime and never saw his daughter unless i took her all they way to ohio- and then came back. which sucked for me.. and even when she went to sleep he would still go out to the bars- cause his parents would watch her ( which is bull cause when she goes to sleep i cannot be like.. ok hay! see ya in the morning) lol

but the money the state gave me on cash assistance for 3 months ( i was doing my intership at the company i work for now [ and i was getting paid , but for only like 24 hours a week] so i didnt claim the money i was making.. (cause i didnt think it was relivant considering school)

ne whoo the state told me i have to pay back that money- which means besides supporting my own daughter for a year and a half- the 900.00 they gave me over three months.. i have to pay back.. so its like i am supporting my daughter twice.. does that make any fucking sense.. honestly

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
satan
man i love those oldschool mash jungle breaks..
I listen to that shit before i roll (not drugs) on the mat's in Jiu-jitsu.

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
satan
Post from MessiahcorpsPrenups are the greatest way to cover your ass, and yet they're the greatest form of saying "I don't trust you."
"we want prenups, we want prenups"!!!  --yea!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyneMDq0938

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from Shakin2daBeat420haha.. see i dont understand how people fuck the system over.. honestly.. i have tried.. and got caught.. i think i am too honest

but i finally went back and filed for child support- for the second fucking time.. which sucked...

and i agree on the state fucking you... cause when my daughters father moved to ohio for almost a year and a half.. i was on cash assistance cause i was going to school and taking care of my daughter- and couldnt work- because the way day care went ( and the state only paid me 305.00 a month.. and my rent alone was 415.00 ( cause i couldnt live in school housing because i had a child) so i took more out on my school loans to be able to afford to live...

ne wooo-- during that time.. her father- never game me a single dime and never saw his daughter unless i took her all they way to ohio- and then came back. which sucked for me.. and even when she went to sleep he would still go out to the bars- cause his parents would watch her ( which is bull cause when she goes to sleep i cannot be like.. ok hay! see ya in the morning) lol

but the money the state gave me on cash assistance for 3 months ( i was doing my intership at the company i work for now [ and i was getting paid , but for only like 24 hours a week] so i didnt claim the money i was making.. (cause i didnt think it was relivant considering school)

ne whoo the state told me i have to pay back that money- which means besides supporting my own daughter for a year and a half- the 900.00 they gave me over three months.. i have to pay back.. so its like i am supporting my daughter twice.. does that make any fucking sense.. honestly
Yeah the state tried to get me to pay back my ex's cash assistance even tho I am not the child's father... I thought she was mine, and "on paper" I am  just for ease on her grandparents(who raise her). But yeah the state tried throwing me in jail over it... and I had to pay for them to go back into THEIR records and see that I wasn't living with her when she was on assistance.

The PA welfare system is another whole tangent. All I'm gonna say is the ppl that deserve some help have to lie to get it as some ghetto bitch lies on her back and stays prego for the money... UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
^^^ i know i just dont understand..

i guess i wont.. FUCK PA SYSTEM! hahah

thanks for listening.. i had to vent alot and feel a whole lot better now!

satan
Post from pablo814I used to be in the bar every day, but now it's more like once every 2 weeks(the missus quit her job, so money has been tight). And I maybe get out of town 1-2 times a year. I get calls from ppl wondering where the hell I am, or why I ain't at this show or that, but Layla makes it all worth it, and going out has become semi-fun again, since I ain't out every night. I am still with my daughter's mom, so I don't have the whole abandonment thing.

But (and this is gonna sound bad) guys have a very real threat to not leave their babies mommas... child support. I ain't saying that ppl shouldn't pay, but the PA system is fucked up. I know girls that have gone in to get it LOWERED and left getting more because the person in the office talked the dad into it. Also, it seems that the PA court system has no problem making it damn near impossible for a man to survive. My friend, who is now on disability, was bringing in about $1100 a week when he was working. His babies momma is a total bitch, and took him in for more money. They raised it to $800 a month for one child, and she is a Pharmacist who makes more than enough on her own to provide for her family. Mind you he is an insulin dependent diabetic, and can't get insurance even if he had the chance. He also has his daughter every weekend, and at least 1 day, if not more, during the week. The kicker to the whole thing: the judge said he was getting off EASY!!!

I also have a "friend" who is trying to have 10 kids because he heard that once you hit 10 they can't make you pay support... he is at 6 last I heard. But his ass deserves to get hauled into jail every time as he makes no effort whatsoever to care for "his" children, is an ass to their mothers who just want him to be a good dad(he tries to teach his kids "not to act white when they are all half n half), etc. He has paid no support on 3 of his kids for over a year and hasn't even gotten a warrant issued...

PA also makes way too much money off child support. The reason that support checks take 2 weeks to get is because the state has a high interest account that all the money sits in. And the deadbeat parent sweeps u hear about happen when the account has had an "insufficient" amount of money in it for too long and they need to get it back up to a certain dollar amount, and they always pick up the ppl that are relatively not far behind and making an effort to pay it rather than go after the ppl who are blatantly not working or making an effort like they should. They would rather jam up a person who works and will pay a few hundred to get out of jail then scoop up someone that ain't doing shit and owes thousands.

Sorry about the rant, but I'm sick of good, honest, hard working ppl getting jammed up when there are total deadbeats that don't do shit but chillin on the porch with a 40oz and not pay their kids a second thought, and lazy/spiteful moms that think support is a way to make a living or get back at the father...

Man if you think that’s bad you see how PA goes after Unmarried guys, Guys that don’t wish to be a dad. Doesn't matter if you sign over legal rights they still got ya for your pay check.
Here's another Gooncher for the guys, did you know that if you don't have a DNA test with in a year you are still liable for child support even if the kid is not yours.
NO SHIT...
If the kid grows up thinking you the daddy and you on a genetic level are not the mother is still entitled...

This is my public service anouncement!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIM27kq24Jw

Never trust a big butt and a smile, its not worth it. Especially when she says "Im on birth control" Doesn't matter, especially with chicks over the age of 23 they all got that "HITCH ITCH" and they will, well you know forget their pill that day.
Most of the time its subconcious and they sinserely don't mean to trap a guy but chicks will trap dudes, I see it all the time.

PDub
sex... is a TRAP! hahaa

and on a side note, you can now buy dna tests at drug stores. unfortunately, I think this may promote whoredom.

pablo814
Premium Member
I really don't know what we would do if we didn't get grub stubs, and it takes some creative paperwork to get them. It sux that ppl that try get crapped on while total losers get to sit around and have fun...

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from satanMan if you think that’s bad you see how PA goes after Unmarried guys, Guys that don’t wish to be a dad. Doesn't matter if you sign over legal rights they still got ya for your pay check.
Here's another Gooncher for the guys, did you know that if you don't have a DNA test with in a year you are still liable for child support even if the kid is not yours.
NO SHIT...
If the kid grows up thinking you the daddy and you on a genetic level are not the mother is still entitled...

Never trust a big butt and a smile, its not worth it. Especially when she says "Im on birth control" Doesn't matter, especially with chicks over the age of 23 they all got that "HITCH ITCH" and they will, well you know forget their pill that day.
Most of the time its subconcious and they sinserely don't mean to trap a guy but chicks will trap dudes, I see it all the time.

That's why I'm still another kids dad on paper. I didn't get the test till she was 2, and the other possibilities are on dope or fleeing prosecution...
They(my ex's folks) promised to never file for support, and I have all but signed my rights away. FUCKING WHORE!!!! Not that it is the child's fault, and the time I was her dad was great(a 101 course for the real thing), but I still kick myself in the ass for not getting the test as soon as she was born, cause that's 2 years I raised another man's child, picking up the slack for him while he was out doing whatever... it just pisses me off...

Messiahcorps
My g/f has a daughter. The father left shortly after she told him she was pregnant. Her daughter has never seen or talked to him. The state doesn't even give her any stamps anymore though, and the guy doesn't pay support. Heck, she JUST found him 2 months ago after 8 years. Point is, Her daughter may not be mine, but I love her like my own. I guess it's different when you're lead to believe it's your child only to discover it's not though.

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
satan
Post from PDubsex... is a TRAP! hahaa

and on a side note, you can now buy dna tests at drug stores. unfortunately, I think this may promote whoredom.
It could but the way PA's child support is set up it already does. But heres another point,  if you take your classic gold digger in there for instance. The guys will have a hard time trying to use one of those tests with out chick catching on and then its the "oh don't you trust me" "im breaking up with you and taking the babby" "your sleeping on the couch" crap.
Chicks know how to make guys feel like shit.
Be above the infulence...kill the emotions.

Messiahcorps
Post from satanIt could but the way PA's child support is set up it already does. But heres another point,  if you take your classic gold digger in there for instance. The guys will have a hard time trying to use one of those tests with out chick catching on and then its the "oh don't you trust me" "im breaking up with you and taking the babby" "your sleeping on the couch" crap.
Chicks know how to make guys feel like shit.
Be above the infulence...kill the emotions.
Just be poor, no more gold diggers! Solutions!

Really though, can no one see through a gold digger? I've never had this joyous experience of someone only using me for my dinero.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
did you know.. that birth control doesnt work.. when you are on an anti biotic.... yea.. never knew that..

that is how i have my daughter..

haha!

just a tip for anyone using the pill!

PDub
they warn you now when you pick up an rx. I kno several girls with tots because of that shit!

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from PDubthey warn you now when you pick up an rx. I kno several girls with tots because of that shit!
i know.. well in ohio they didnt use to do that.. but when i go to the pharmacy out in PA.. they tell you!..

i was like.. that would have been some useful information a couple years ago!

pablo814
Premium Member
Post from MessiahcorpsMy g/f has a daughter. The father left shortly after she told him she was pregnant. Her daughter has never seen or talked to him. The state doesn't even give her any stamps anymore though, and the guy doesn't pay support. Heck, she JUST found him 2 months ago after 8 years. Point is, Her daughter may not be mine, but I love her like my own. I guess it's different when you're lead to believe it's your child only to discover it's not though.

It is. I felt used and deceived. I wonder what the percentage of guys that are on Maury that find out a kid that they thought was theirs and said they are still gonna be the father to the child actually are...

On a side note, the mother is married with 2 other children now, and Anna  still lives with her grandfolks. She was a premie, and has a condition where her optic nerve didn't develop, and the docs also said she might be "developmentally disabled". More or less she is blind, and at the time neither of us could take care of her properly and be able to keep the household running...

holly
Premium Member
Just have sex and have millions of babies.

f the drama... mama.

satan
Post from hollyJust have sex and have millions of babies.

f the drama... mama.

SARA
Post from satanMan if you think that’s bad you see how PA goes after Unmarried guys, Guys that don’t wish to be a dad. Doesn't matter if you sign over legal rights they still got ya for your pay check.
NO SHIT...

BEST commercial ever.

we studied that commercial in advertising class lol.

3 4 5 6 7

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout