Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

2 3 4 5 6
Human
Post from satanRight! they are loyal, obedient and don't talk, just an occasional bark now and then when they want something or when they warn you of danger.
Your right hand and a good pr0n can take care of the rest of you needs
best part !!! no complaining either

just say
lol.

"I'm not gay. I just want a man, who understands."

I wonder if I began to understand/accept homosexuality through trials and tribulations with the worst sides of some women...I may have thought "they're onto something there...I don't wanna be, but, well, good for them...

Frankie Bones is the suck you've been looking for
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from SARAi know what you mean to an extent, but i don't have a child, and i was only with both significant exes for 2 years each. but sometimes you reach a point where after so much, you just give up on love.

i was like that. i was very happy being single because no one could let me down. i couldn't get hurt, etc. but then... i met my boyfriend. it took a few months and a good many ups and downs, but all of a sudden i just knew that he was right for me, and that i was right for him. it just sucks, because it could have happened so much sooner and i was the moron that fucked things up in the beginning, but he's such a good person that we were best friends no matter what happened, and he just stuck by me. i like where we are now. i'm very happy. more happy than i think i ever have been.

to say i don't think anyone should give up on love, is very true. but i found very quickly, that the more failed relationships you have, the more you realize that love becomes less and less the fantasy people make it out to be. not that that is a bad thing at all. because i'm sorry, but the beatles had it wrong. you need a lot more than love in a relationship to make it through. you have to WORK, and GIVE, but PULL BACK when you need to, and sometimes you just have to suck it up and be wrong, which i know i still have a lot to accomplish in that department.

anywho. that was kind of winded. kelly, when all else fails, TAKE YOUR TIME. if he loves you, he'll understand. if it's not right, than you'll know. i dunno. for once i'm in a wonderful position in this subject, so i'm happy.
yea... i know where you coming from and i appreciate the help! i have just been so ridiculous lately... lol.. sometimes.. i wonder if it is me.. and then i take a look back and realize it is not me...

the guy i am with now.. actually puts up with my ass.. and makes things easier on me.. which i am grateful for... he makes me laugh and i never have had a bad moment with him

but i am scared to give in the full 100% only because of the past... and i cannot afford to have someone come in my life and just walk back out.. cause my daughter is involved....

but i do believe in love... honestly... i always thought there was that one special person for you and if you foud them you got married and that was it.. no one else.. no divorce... no .. nothing....

i am kinda skeptical in what i believed in... cause i always thought i would go to school get married and then have kids...

but my order went.. got pregnant went to school.. and the father was an ass hole...sooo... maybe what i was thinking is not really what life is about....

so then it just leaves me.. like ??? reall or not??

that is the question

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
DHPfelony
look at your kid and tell me what you feel????

mine takes my breath away every single time i fuckin see him
from when he reachs for me every morning to when he runs into my arms when i get home from work, he wants me NO ONE ELSE!!!!!

it is sooo pure and simple, sooo honest and true,  i cant ever deny it or possibly turn away. he has my heart till i die, and nothing will ever change that

now if only i could find that in a woman!!!  damn

Everybody is a DJ ---> Which in turn makes every girl a whore !!!
holly
Premium Member
Post from satanRight! they are loyal, obedient and don't talk, just an occasional bark now and then when they want something or when they warn you of danger.
Your right hand and a good pr0n can take care of the rest of you needs
best part !!! no complaining either

just say
Dude your gunna end up with carpole tunnel of the wrist or even arthritis! Then your going to have to switch hands because of that and everyone knows its not the same feeling!!

TheScythian462
If you want to get rid of a girl, just tell her you're in love with her.  Works like a charm.  Every time.  Not only that, they'll never come back.

If you actually like a girl, keep your mouth shut.  Don't say a word. EVER!!!

There's love for ya.

Human
You are wise beyond your years, John.

I think it's inherent that we mostly feel like others "settle" for us when they say those scary words...then we automatically don't believe them. We're so fucked up.  Or is "love?"

TheScythian462
This might send the conversation off topic a bit, but I'm gonna shoot anyway.

Women just started to realize how powerful and independent they could be in the 70's.  If you look at the evolution of humanity, that is NOT very long ago.  It's actually quite recent.

Now this isn't a bad thing, BUT, anytime ANYONE realizes their full potential, there's a time where they get for lack of better terms "cocky".  Therefor, alot of innocent people will end up getting slaughtered.

In this day and age, women are the "players" and the "pimps".  Godspeed to them.  Let them have their fun.  They damn well deserve it.

However, in the meantime, I'll be in my headphones, keepin to myself and stayin the fuck away from the madness.

Until someone proves me wrong, or until women and men are finally TRUELY equals.

holly
Premium Member
Post from TheScythian462If you want to get rid of a girl, just tell her you're in love with her.  Works like a charm.  Every time.  Not only that, they'll never come back.

If you actually like a girl, keep your mouth shut.  Don't say a word. EVER!!!

There's love for ya.
Thats stupid. Why would you lie and say you're in love with someone when you're not. That is just playing with peoples emotions and what if she doesn't leave.. then your totally screwed. No wonder why people get crazy.. they get pulled in mind games.

Just be fucking honest. Whats wrong with that?

Lying is the worst thing someone can do (my opinion). I'd rather someone tell me the truth then give me some run around.. bullshit story.

Human
I took John's statement for 70% true with 20%bullshit and 10%mystery meat.

there's some innocence along with cynicism with keeping your mouth shut, though.

I lol'd

That means everybody else should, too.  

TheScythian462
First statement was pretty much cynicism.  Second statement was closer to how I honestly feel.

BRINKMAN
I feel like a goddamn children's toy.  For the first few years she couldn't put my damn "tickle me brinkmo" ass down...carried me around like a security blanket.  Now she's growing up and thinks it's time to give her toys to goodwill.  So, now there's this busted ass "tickle me brinkmo" toy on the shelf....missing an eye, a hole cut in his fur, and no matter how many times you tickle his belly, he just won't laugh.  Who the fuck wants that toy now....even if it is only a couple bucks at goodwill.  Blah.  

PDub
Post from TheScythian462This might send the conversation off topic a bit, but I'm gonna shoot anyway.

Women just started to realize how powerful and independent they could be in the 70's.  If you look at the evolution of humanity, that is NOT very long ago.  It's actually quite recent.

Now this isn't a bad thing, BUT, anytime ANYONE realizes their full potential, there's a time where they get for lack of better terms "cocky".  Therefor, alot of innocent people will end up getting slaughtered.

In this day and age, women are the "players" and the "pimps".  Godspeed to them.  Let them have their fun.  They damn well deserve it.

However, in the meantime, I'll be in my headphones, keepin to myself and stayin the fuck away from the madness.

Until someone proves me wrong, or until women and men are finally TRUELY equals.
(r)Amen, brother. amen.

and for the record -

"Love" is a toilet paper commercial. I don't mean to get all philosophical and shit but think about it... damn its so true.

fluffy happy comfort. swoooooooon

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
SARA
Post from hollyThats stupid. Why would you lie and say you're in love with someone when you're not. That is just playing with peoples emotions and what if she doesn't leave.. then your totally screwed. No wonder why people get crazy.. they get pulled in mind games.

Lying is the worst thing someone can do (my opinion). I'd rather someone tell me the truth then give me some run around.. bullshit story.
um... i think you missed his sarcasm.

i do agree with

If you actually like a girl, keep your mouth shut.

maybe not literally, but... i don't think you need to run around confessing your love to someone as soon as you feel it. i used to throw around the word love like it was loose change. and it just lost all meaning. now i am very very careful when to use it, yet i feel more of it than i ever have before.

SARA
Post from TheScythian462This might send the conversation off topic a bit, but I'm gonna shoot anyway.

totally agree. i hate girls who play the "oh i'm so innocent because i'm a GIRL" role.

girls fuck with guys head much more than they like to believe.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from SARAtotally agree. i hate girls who play the "oh i'm so innocent because i'm a GIRL" role.

girls fuck with guys head much more than they like to believe.
but guys play major mind games too...

ahh.. i fell into that trap.. that is why i have so much trouble trusting anyone..

everyone should just be straight up about things.. it would make things so easy!

SARA
Post from Shakin2daBeat420but guys play major mind games too...

ahh.. i fell into that trap.. that is why i have so much trouble trusting anyone..

everyone should just be straight up about things.. it would make things so easy!

oh i'm not saying that guys haven't played games with me.... but... i would be very wrong to say i haven't played any myself.

my ex boyfriend is fucking CRAZY. total bat shit CRAZY. we broke up well over a year ago, i moved AWAY and he still calls me every day. rich and i went back home to see my parents last weekend and the crazy psycho tried running me off the road. all this because he was SOOOOOO in love with me. i dunno.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from SARAoh i'm not saying that guys haven't played games with me.... but... i would be very wrong to say i haven't played any myself.

my ex boyfriend is fucking CRAZY. total bat shit CRAZY. we broke up well over a year ago, i moved AWAY and he still calls me every day. rich and i went back home to see my parents last weekend and the crazy psycho tried running me off the road. all this because he was SOOOOOO in love with me. i dunno.

that is crazy! lol

i wouldnt do anything like that - honestly who tries to kill someone they love????

and i didnt mean that girls dont play games.. cause i have... i just think everyone should be honest .. i am now that i have learned the hard way

pablo814
Premium Member
honestly who tries to kill someone they love????

ppl are weird critters. we say and do retarded things because they sound good at the time...

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
satan
Post from Humanlol.

"I'm not gay. I just want a man, who understands."

I wonder if I began to understand/accept homosexuality through trials and tribulations with the worst sides of some women...I may have thought "they're onto something there...I don't wanna be, but, well, good for them...
There really isn't anything gay about it.

its all about "AL Bundy" the greatest hero to mankind.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NO_MA'AM

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
pablo814
Premium Member
Every man needs an escape tunnel to the closest strip club!   lol

"Honey, I want to do something, we never do anything!" "We are doing something. I'm watching the game and eating a sandwich, and you are making me another sandwich!"
satan
we need to start our own chapter of "no maam"
t-shirts and all

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
Messiahcorps
Love makes ppl do crazy and stupid things. I've done it. You all know you've done it too. Not necessarily hurting someone, but things you'd never do for anyone.

Even the violent side can be moderately understood from a psychological perspective of ones own interpretation of love. I know when my ex left me I was very upset that someone would make a commitment and then back out and go sleep with someone else and leave me with the kids while she went to live a new life. I wanted her to DIE for hurting not only me, but the kids as well. Now, I just don't care anymore. I moved on. Such is life.

Also, SexiMama, I believed the same as you. No divorce. Married once. It's all so believable when we're younger. It still happens, it's just rare. I was cornered into my divorce. There's really no choice once someone cheats IMO. If you can't be trusted with loyalty, you can't be trusted with anything. I hope for you that you do find a lasting marriage. I'd like to see someone actually make it.

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
zero0sero
Post from hollyThats stupid. Why would you lie and say you're in love with someone when you're not. That is just playing with peoples emotions and what if she doesn't leave.. then your totally screwed. No wonder why people get crazy.. they get pulled in mind games.

It really doesn't matter if you lie or be honest with the one you love.... Its all a trap.

You figure.... you tell a lie... it comes back to bite you in the ass, you tell the truth, and they hate you for telling the truth...   it will always be a no win situation.

Granted, most of us just want honesty from the one(s) we love, but finding the person that is/will be that way, is like finding a needle in a haystack

LOVE = TRAP

You wanna know how I know you're gay?
Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
Post from MessiahcorpsLove makes ppl do crazy and stupid things. I've done it. You all know you've done it too. Not necessarily hurting someone, but things you'd never do for anyone.

Even the violent side can be moderately understood from a psychological perspective of ones own interpretation of love. I know when my ex left me I was very upset that someone would make a commitment and then back out and go sleep with someone else and leave me with the kids while she went to live a new life. I wanted her to DIE for hurting not only me, but the kids as well. Now, I just don't care anymore. I moved on. Such is life.

Also, SexiMama, I believed the same as you. No divorce. Married once. It's all so believable when we're younger. It still happens, it's just rare. I was cornered into my divorce. There's really no choice once someone cheats IMO. If you can't be trusted with loyalty, you can't be trusted with anything. I hope for you that you do find a lasting marriage. I'd like to see someone actually make it.
yea i doubt i will get married.. lol... i thought i was going to get married to my daughters father- i would have loved that.. he has all my heart and always will.. but .. i know what you mean about bein  left with the kids.. although.. i only have one...

i hate her father- for ditching me for someone else- and leaving me to raise our daughter alone...

i did so much for him and all he did was shit on me.. for what? for some girl- who can go out all the time.. cause she doesnt have to watch a kid.. its bull shit..

i have so much anger towards him.. cause i dont get to go out ever unless i arrange something with my parents to watch my daughter

i am only 23 and sometimes.. i hate the feeling that i dont get to go do what i want to- but i understand that because i had a kid.. you arent suppose to go out all the time.. you are suppose to be a parent.. and i think i have done pretty well raising her on my own..

i just hate that he doesnt do the same.. he puts everyone else and everything else before me and her, and thats bull..

i hope one day i do find someone that wants to be with me.( but now i need to find someone that can accept me and my daughter- cause its a whole new ball game now..)

but i think  i am actually pretty fucking cool! and i am an awesome mom.. and i do anything for anybody! ( i may be too nice) i cannot even yell! lol..

BRINKMAN
Nice people finish last, girl.  That is apparent in just this thread alone.  :(  

2 3 4 5 6

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout