Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /

1 2 3 4 5
satan
I am the worst guy to talk to about such things...

1. Raves, the one place ugly emo's girls go to feel hot,
  2. Dubstep: helping douchebags get laid since 03
  3. Only hipster trash listen to electro house!
  4. You don't have to dress like a slut to look sexy
www.FrankieBonesSucks.org
satan
I think these two video sum myself up perfectly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9S5-EB8dR8
and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXQv7zvbp4

br1x3n
Ive had a sick infatuation with Henry Rollins ever since i was younger..

I'm pretty sure he's the perfect man, LMAO

::swoons::

oh, btw circus, awesome pic of videos

::feels special::
holly
Premium Member
haha the second one is kinda funnnnnnnnnnnny.

zero0sero
Post from HumanI aim to please.

But not when I'm usin' the ol' flame thrower. ;}
LMFAO

You wanna know how I know you're gay?
tika
Post from HumanFuck love. It's the worst empty promise we make to each other. Nothing rips your guts out and throws a match on them like it. It's an unwritten contract that nobody is bound to...which is both good and bad at the same time. It's too much to ask for one person, who you love more than anybody else, to sincerely love you far more than any other human on this earth. There are too many choices. We are disloyal animals. Our morals change without warning. blah blah blah....

Wow, that probably should have gone in the pissed off thread. lol That's just how I feel about my own ventures in "love." I am always very happy for those, who find it in each other. I thought I did...I was way the fuck wrong. She just called me for the first time, last night. I didn't answer. She didn't leave a message. It wouldn't have been a good talk, as usual. *grumble, grumble, grumble, growl*
this

Queen of the Lolli.org Paparazzi // mixes, pics, fun stuff -> kooterkore.com
Human
I am flattered.

...and still hold true.

Frankie Bones is the suck you've been looking for
DHPfelony
The stipulation with LOVE is one simple rule

YOU CANT CONTROL IT!!!!!!!!   IT'S NOT YOURS !!!!!!!!!

it's in who and what you love

and the lack of control over your feelings and putting trust in other people well yes its the hardest thing to do in the world

for and i quote (not sure from who)

"Love has nothing to do with what your expected to get... It's what your expected to give....Which is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!'

Everybody is a DJ ---> Which in turn makes every girl a whore !!!
Human
Well that just says: "Fuck reciprocality"

...that word took all the wind I had.

But, honestly - the whole "union of love," thing is based on give and take.  And you can not be sure when/if the object of your desire no longer holds you in the same regard. People fade away. It's just what happens, I guess. Some call it that, or moving on, or evolving/getting one's head on straight...

You just never know if somebody will genuinely and sincerely love you for all of your achievements & strengths all of your blind spots & failures...for the rest of their lives.

...Oh Christ. Now, I sound like that guy, on the internet. lol fuck it.

Print...

Human
^^^ The fucking show-stopper ^^^

Really, I'm not emo. K? I'm just bitter.  

BRINKMAN
Has anyone ever heard, "you are the best boyfriend(g/f) I've ever had, you do everything I ever want, but you need to start wearing the pants."  I've been with my girl for almost 4 years...we've had a genuinely good relationship.  I spoil the shit out of her and am one of the most mellow guys in the world.  So last night after she returned from a week and a half vacation alone in NY, she tells me she's been talking to her -ex on the phone at night after I fall asleep.  She says she looks to him to fill a void.  I'm not stern enough and don't put my foot down enough, so she talks to him to get her ass kicked.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Have you ever felt like someone treated you so good that you had to sneak behind their back to talk to someone who treats you badly??  I'm at a complete emotional loss.  How does love do this?  She says she feels bad for how she treats me and doesn't understand why I don't get pissed and yell and be mean.  Love is understanding to me, and I am comfortable enough in myself to accept how she is, but she can't seem to do the same.  It feels like my heart and my brain have had a head-on collision and there are no survivors.   Anyone??

DHPfelony
^^^ 2nd that

except I do get mean once you push me soooo far

I try to never let anger run thru my veins (impossible i know)

but  i def feel where your coming from

I've gotten the  "why the fuck are you not pissed!!!!!"

it's beyond me

i perfer to learn and move on rather than get pissed off

PDub
sounds like a bunch of riff raff up in here.

don't chase but replace replace replace.

love isn't cute unless you're elderly. I'm just sayin

"Music in the soul can be heard by the universe."
satan
Post from br1x3nIve had a sick infatuation with Henry Rollins ever since i was younger..

I'm pretty sure he's the perfect man, LMAO

::swoons::

oh, btw circus, awesome pic of videos
I seriously do the "list thing", it’s not good...seriously it sucks
LoL

Too add, I have a list of unwritten rules that are just retarded (I can admit to it) that forever will keep me single but hey I'm happy, no real bitterness here...
Especially when I see all my friends cry and whine about the messes they're in...
It only reaffirms’ my convictions

SARA
Post from BRINKMANHas anyone ever heard, "you are the best boyfriend(g/f) I've ever had, you do everything I ever want, but you need to start wearing the pants."  I've been with my girl for almost 4 years...we've had a genuinely good relationship.  I spoil the shit out of her and am one of the most mellow guys in the world.  So last night after she returned from a week and a half vacation alone in NY, she tells me she's been talking to her -ex on the phone at night after I fall asleep.  She says she looks to him to fill a void.  I'm not stern enough and don't put my foot down enough, so she talks to him to get her ass kicked.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Have you ever felt like someone treated you so good that you had to sneak behind their back to talk to someone who treats you badly??  I'm at a complete emotional loss.  How does love do this?  She says she feels bad for how she treats me and doesn't understand why I don't get pissed and yell and be mean.  Love is understanding to me, and I am comfortable enough in myself to accept how she is, but she can't seem to do the same.  It feels like my heart and my brain have had a head-on collision and there are no survivors.   Anyone??
Unfortunately, until now, I haven't ever been in a relationship where someone treated me with complete respect and love. So now that I have that, I tell myself how lucky I am. I can't even fathom wanting anything less.  

As far as the act of her talking to him behind your back... I mean... I think that the feeling of betrayal by someone you love is one of the worst feelings in the world. And I think its a place where we have all been. Because its the feeling that you have opened yourself completely to a person, yet something still holds them back.

I would sit down with your girlfriend, and ask her if she wants to be treated like shit and beat down, or if she just wants more confrontation in the relationship. Maybe its as simple as she wants to argue more, maybe not to the extreme of being beat down on a daily basis. Sometimes arguments can be healthy. It shows that you have opposing views, but also that you can work through your views and end up with a compromise.

Maybe you should think about what you want as well. At the end of the day, is it all still worth it? I've worked myself out of many failed relationships this way.

Relationships are definitely trial and error, give and take, ups and downs. And the older I get, the more I understand this.

BRINKMAN
Post from DHPfelony^^^ 2nd that

except I do get mean once you push me soooo far

I try to never let anger run thru my veins (impossible i know)

but  i def feel where your coming from

I've gotten the  "why the fuck are you not pissed!!!!!"

it's beyond me

i perfer to learn and move on rather than get pissed off
I definatley show my teeth once I'm backed into a corner, and that's what it seems like is happening.  I hate it though...and I'm tired of moving on.  I just don't understand how you can be treated so good and have what all(yes ALL) of your friends tell you is the best boyfriend they could imagine, but still be unsatisfied.  God I feel like a dumbass.  

BRINKMAN
Post from SARAUnfortunately, until now, I haven't ever been in a relationship where someone treated me with complete respect and love. So now that I have that, I tell myself how lucky I am. I can't even fathom wanting anything less.  

As far as the act of her talking to him behind your back... I mean... I think that the feeling of betrayal by someone you love is one of the worst feelings in the world. And I think its a place where we have all been. Because its the feeling that you have opened yourself completely to a person, yet something still holds them back.

I would sit down with your girlfriend, and ask her if she wants to be treated like shit and beat down, or if she just wants more confrontation in the relationship. Maybe its as simple as she wants to argue more, maybe not to the extreme of being beat down on a daily basis. Sometimes arguments can be healthy. It shows that you have opposing views, but also that you can work through your views and end up with a compromise.

Maybe you should think about what you want as well. At the end of the day, is it all still worth it? I've worked myself out of many failed relationships this way.

Relationships are definitely trial and error, give and take, ups and downs. And the older I get, the more I understand this.
Thank you...and DHP too.
You guys have shed more light on this than anyone else I've talked to.  To me it seems like she feels guilty...for being so pissy even though I'm not and she has no real reason.  For some reason she just can't be happy.  She craves unhappiness almost.  So when she gets all pissy and I just do whatever I possibly can to rectify the situation, it just pisses her off more because she, herself can't muster up the power to look at it optimistically.  Then she starts to resent me for being so carefree and upbeat.  We talked for hours last night and it's definately going to continue tonight.  I am just going to approach it as I normally would and hope she comes back around.  I can only be me, and if I'm nice to a fault...then so be it.  Thats me.  Who I am.  Again though....thank you both.

Shakin2daBeat420
Premium Member
seee.... i used to believe in love... i dated my daughters father for 6 years... 6 years.. i dated his ass.. i did everything for him... and everything for my family... only to find him... spending time with another girl and leaving me to raise my daughter alone...

we seperated for awhile.. and then reconcilled our differences... btu i think he just used that to get outta child support and to make it seem like he gave a shit...

i never understood.. and still dont understand.. how someone can chose going out  over a girl that loves you and a daughter that you have with that girl...

i have been going throughs ome rough times.. i am dating this guy now.. who treats me like i am the world.. and he is awesome with mydaughter... but i still stress about what the hell her father is doing...

i dont want him to be happy and i hate the new girl he is with.. not even about 2 days after i moved stuff out.. he was already having her move stuff into our old house.. ahhh.. that has never frustrated me so bad.. i hate going to his house now cause her stuff is there...

i hate him for tearing up our family.... ahh... i have so much hatred it is unreall.. cause i did everything for him... everything.. and he fucked me over so many times...

now i have this new guy and i think it is love... but now i am so nervous to even step into anything.. i am not sure what to do... GRR..r.r.r.

i needed to vent

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money." Robin Williams
Randomseed
So this is what love feels like....
Someone get me a towel

Human
Fuck love. Get a doggie! They rock :D

zero0sero
Post from HumanFuck love. Get a doggie! They rock :D
thats gross man...talk about nasty fantasies...lol   jp

You wanna know how I know you're gay?
satan
Post from HumanFuck love. Get a doggie! They rock :D
Right! they are loyal, obedient and don't talk, just an occasional bark now and then when they want something or when they warn you of danger.
Your right hand and a good pr0n can take care of the rest of you needs
best part !!! no complaining either

just say

SARA
Post from Shakin2daBeat420seee.... i used to believe in love... i dated my daughters father for 6 years... 6 years.. i dated his ass.. i did everything for him... and everything for my family... only to find him... spending time with another girl and leaving me to raise my daughter alone...

we seperated for awhile.. and then reconcilled our differences... btu i think he just used that to get outta child support and to make it seem like he gave a shit...

i never understood.. and still dont understand.. how someone can chose going out  over a girl that loves you and a daughter that you have with that girl...

i have been going throughs ome rough times.. i am dating this guy now.. who treats me like i am the world.. and he is awesome with mydaughter... but i still stress about what the hell her father is doing...

i dont want him to be happy and i hate the new girl he is with.. not even about 2 days after i moved stuff out.. he was already having her move stuff into our old house.. ahhh.. that has never frustrated me so bad.. i hate going to his house now cause her stuff is there...

i hate him for tearing up our family.... ahh... i have so much hatred it is unreall.. cause i did everything for him... everything.. and he fucked me over so many times...

now i have this new guy and i think it is love... but now i am so nervous to even step into anything.. i am not sure what to do... GRR..r.r.r.

i needed to vent
i know what you mean to an extent, but i don't have a child, and i was only with both significant exes for 2 years each. but sometimes you reach a point where after so much, you just give up on love.

i was like that. i was very happy being single because no one could let me down. i couldn't get hurt, etc. but then... i met my boyfriend. it took a few months and a good many ups and downs, but all of a sudden i just knew that he was right for me, and that i was right for him. it just sucks, because it could have happened so much sooner and i was the moron that fucked things up in the beginning, but he's such a good person that we were best friends no matter what happened, and he just stuck by me. i like where we are now. i'm very happy. more happy than i think i ever have been.

to say i don't think anyone should give up on love, is very true. but i found very quickly, that the more failed relationships you have, the more you realize that love becomes less and less the fantasy people make it out to be. not that that is a bad thing at all. because i'm sorry, but the beatles had it wrong. you need a lot more than love in a relationship to make it through. you have to WORK, and GIVE, but PULL BACK when you need to, and sometimes you just have to suck it up and be wrong, which i know i still have a lot to accomplish in that department.

anywho. that was kind of winded. kelly, when all else fails, TAKE YOUR TIME. if he loves you, he'll understand. if it's not right, than you'll know. i dunno. for once i'm in a wonderful position in this subject, so i'm happy.

DHPfelony
Post from satanRight! they are loyal, obedient and don't talk, just an occasional bark now and then when they want something or when they warn you of danger.
Your right hand and a good pr0n can take care of the rest of you needs
best part !!! no complaining either

just say
No MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are fuckin starting a club RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Messiahcorps
Obviously having been divorced and maintaining bad relationships my entire life, I cannot give you any idea of what love actually is. However, the opposite I have the exact definition for. Hate is derived from hurt, pain, .. it's still feeling extreme emotions toward someone, just like love. But you KNOW everything is null and void when you feel apathy toward them. You just quit caring. It doesn't bug you anymore.

I feel that to my exs. I really don't care anymore. It's the only way to really get over things.

MessiahCorps - Start A Revolution : FREE : http://foreignsound.dk/music/ill041/ill041.zip
1 2 3 4 5

Main MessageBoard / EPIC Threads /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout