Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2 3 4
Jud
I think Lolli is a cocksucker.... (dont think im  aloud to say fag)

chaos.. if theres not enough of it... we'll make more!
SheriffKevin
SheriffKevin Lolli.org Posting Journal Day Three: some dude decided to start a thread about me. i'm rather flattered! i'm not sure what i said to make the gentleman so furious, but i'm assuming he's over-reacting. ah the internet. happens all the time. what's curious to me is that he chose to post a thread instead of coming to me through PM, or my AIM or even email (which i have listed in my profile making my self very easy to contact contrary to his statements). maybe he has some kind of social anxiety that prevents him from handling business like a man and instead has to make attempts to organize a group to share in his compaints. either way i hope the young man gets help for his issues sometime soon.

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
digitalEcho

SheriffKevin
Original post from digitalEcho
its my first day
es mi dia primero
quack quack quack

Jud
Someone should tell Lolli that he aint special. he just needs to get a life and learn our lolli ways.

SheriffKevin
someone's getting punched for this but i'm not sayin who

Transender
He appologized, let it go.

Jud
OmFG man... Did I not apologize for the degrogatoryness of my comment? I was havin a bit of an off day yesterday. You want to crucify me for it? whatever.

But unless its some asshole redneck using the term to actually imply negativity to a race, than NO when i hear that comment It brings nothing to mind of color. Did you live through slavery... or segregation... or any of the times of persecution when that word was applied? Cause if someone over 60 read that than my most sincere apologies to them, but to everyone else... unless you live your life like your an ignorant son of a bitch who doesnt contribute to society, than it doesnt mean you so get over it.

And thanks to such wonderful music like hip hop... and gansta rap etc. the term is still in use today only redefined. Ok so im sittin in my car jammin out to some dmx singin along... oh im white,, better leave out the n word. Fuk that.

Ever think.... maybe... I could give a shit what color you are. I Hate on people for their stupidity not their skin tone.

mitch
if i said something to offend anyone, i'm sorry, but i want to clarify that there was already another mitch when i joined the board,  if somehow this mitch (me) is saying dumb shit, sorry.  but honestly i've barely posted anything, and i know people were hating on this person when i joined the board, but now you've all got me self conscious.

dtt
The "you" tag has claimed at least 3 victims in this thread alone. Gotta love it. On the "n word" subject, I feel it's not acceptable for anyone to use. It was used in the past as slander, and a very negative word. I don't know why anyone uses it, all they are doing is keeping the negative energies alive. That's just how I feel though, andI'm sure I will hear some shit from it

allbe
"You" tag is a dangerous one indeed.  THis thread is already going on page 3.
Mainly, I was trying to suggest that people be required to post a profile pic, or maybe allow for tagging other people in your own pictures.

But yeah, I know it's only lolli and I'm not losing sleep over anything said on here.

Lolli needs to chill

The wild women, the rippin' and the tearin'
http://soundcloud.com/djallbe/allbe-rippin-and-tearin-2011
Jud
oh i agree its derogatory, along with shit fuck damn asshole and my mothers favorite.... cunt. I dont look around the room before i say one of those words either. Although if my mom heard me say cunt she'd fuk me UP.

Point is... you dont like the word dont use it. You dont like others saying it. Cool express that. But when the culture that uses it the most complains about its use... well that is pretty dumb. Dont blame me, blame the music and culture that made the word so common.

And just encase anyone else hasnt caught on yet... [you] just did a line off my dick.

Jud
damn. i mean Lolli just did a line off my dick.

Blew that one.

Chico
This is a mass newbie slaughter at the hands of the "you" tag.  I love it.

digitalEcho
sure fuckin is ...

and people have been callin "you tag" out the whole time ...

and more and more people just keep gettin it ...

so great...

squirel42
lol I can't berlive the word NIGGER realy pisses people off .. I mean how petty can you real be come on?

squirel42
Stupid CRACKER Bitchin is if Chicks

AA
jud you have nice hair
you remind me of the teacher from beavis and butthead
oh yeah your girl grabbed my dick at the 16th street church
jud you stinky ass hippie
oh yeah your parties suck too

AA
wait a second you have the long hair
maybe it was you rolldog

ming
I am the emperor of the fucking universe and your earth has not heard the last of me yet;
I'll not stop until it lies a useless cinder.

Jud
Original post from AA
wait a second you have the long hair
maybe it was you rolldog
AA...

i know you know the [you] tag... so WTF's your problem all of a sudden?

If someone let out your secret it wasnt me dude... I only found out earlier today.

EricBliss
Original post from Jud
I think Lolli is a cocksucker.... (dont think im  aloud to say fag)
"I think EricBliss is a cocksucker.... (dont think im aloud to say fag) "

I give you full permission Jud.  I, in fact, am both.  :-)

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
DJTBOT3000
^^^always there to calm the mood.

i take it like this.  a black person once called me a craker, in a "i really want to offend the fuck out of you" type of way.  you know what, it worked.  i know where that word came from, and it hurt.  so to say, nigger, is wrong, esp on a message board. yall dont know who reads this shit.  apparently we are all about the plur up in here.  if you preach it, then show it.

DJTBOT3000
i still like you though, jud.  i know you have a good heart.  i put my foot in my mouth on a daily basis.  and i'm sure most of yall do too.

Jud
Damn man..... you werent supposed to point that out. now what am i gonna do...? they all know.

1 2 3 4

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout