Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /

1 2 3 4
allbe
This is something that has really started to bug the crap out of me.  Somebody starts a thread or makes a comment just to talk shit or start drama.

Then you go look who this "badass" is (obviously they think they're tough enough to start shit) and no profile picture or backround info in their profile.  

I don't know if there is a way to require everybody to post a picture, and there's probably not a way to guarantee the picture is even of that person.  But damn, who the fuck is Lolli?

The wild women, the rippin' and the tearin'
http://soundcloud.com/djallbe/allbe-rippin-and-tearin-2011
CUTUPS
Honestly, I just wouldn't take anything on here that seriously.  People who post anonymously and won't identify themselves aren't going to be contributing something anyway.

SHOWS >> 1.20 BASS THERAPY w/ Cutups, Keeb$ + @ Levels Southside | 1.27 MUSTARD PIMP @ Altar Bar | 2.2 LAZERCRUNK w/ Thunder St. Clair & Tracksploitation @ Brillobox | 2.4 ILLUSIONS w/ Mascara & Rivka @ Cattivo
SheriffKevin

"I love how exceptionally real you keep it."  - Eric Bliss
Chico
Lolli is always postin ignorant shit on here.

SheriffKevin
SheriffKevin: Always Postin Ignorant Shit Since 8/6/2007

EricBliss
Well I'll tell you who I am.   I'm a very sexy light-skinned brotha of Polish descent with a cute beer belly who likes a good time, long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and trips to the theater with intense discussion of the event afterwards.  Always the intellectual, I will most likely be playing classical music while I'm trying to get in your pants.   Holla back!

Check out some mixes!  Trance and breaks.  http://lolli.org/Artists/Eric-Bliss.aspx  and also www.deejay-mixes.com/Eric_Bliss
SheriffKevin
I am the Great Unseen. in a sense i am what i am not. it is from the "am not"ness that i come. and to it i always return.

shadowstarr
i am the alpha and the omega, bow down!

whats this?
AA
BLOW ME, DO ME , FUCK YOU AND ESPECIALLY FUCK ME

AA
just for you albe and chico

AA
i looked you up and you were a big dick

JohnWayne
Premium Member
"badass"

Jud
my dicks bigger than Lolli's dick.

My dicks bigger I know. do do do

My dicks bigger, cause Lolli's a dumb nigger.

My dicks bigger than yours.  

Sometimes i just break into song. I cant help it.

chaos.. if theres not enough of it... we'll make more!
Jud
hey lolli... can we have an official page dedicated to pissing on people?

Jud
opps. i mean pissing them off!

shadowstarr
Original post from Tron
Original post from Jud
my dicks bigger than Lolli's dick.

My dicks bigger I know. do do do

My dicks bigger, cause Lolli's a dumb nigger.

My dicks bigger than yours.  

Sometimes i just break into song. I cant help it.
wow....really? you'd drop the n bomb like that?
nigga please!

whats this?
squirel42
lol  ok  so whats the scprit for  the "you" lines

DJTBOT3000
the you tag strikes again!

Jud
ga did'nt rhyme as well as ger, sorry bro

I spend alot of time on here being P.C. and playing nice with others, so when I get to lash out I got sometimes too far  :(

But hey, im sure its workin somewhere to piss off Lolli regardless of  his skincolor.

Jud
Here doe's this make everyone.. especially Lolli feel better?

abZ
Allbe are you new?

It's the Lolli.org way!

If I didn't have shit to do, I'd be making screen names up and trolling.  Looks like fun.

junglejake
yea watch the n word man.  not cool.

DJTBOT3000
didn't they retire the n word?

digitalEcho

Jud
I suppose Wigger would have been ok though??

Look man like I said it usually would have had a little more ga to it but im not gonna change the way I talk (or a joke) to avoid upsetting someone who's not listening to WHAT it is I'm ACTUALLY saying on a board Full of insults and debauchery.

Its like this... I think that word applies very well to the English language today to describe alot of people... (and in my case my dog). Its a shame that over 100 YEARS ago some old ignorant fuks single out and applied that term to a race, but thats not so much the case today and hasnt been for a few decades now.

Nigga is one of your homies right? (in the song it wouldn't have made much sense now would it?)

Nigger is used to describe some one ignorant and foolish (as in the context I used)

NOT that this is the first time its ever been used on Lolli but when i say it, I hear... dumb ingonrant asshole, If after what.. 60+ years.... you still think black, thats yalls problem.

But just to clear things up if anyone of any color took offense to my little rant.... my apologies. Didnt know we were back in 1950.

Now..... back to being an asshole....

1 2 3 4

Main MessageBoard / Lolli.org Updates /
SITE LINKS
Marketing
About Us
Privacy
Legal
SITE HELP
Contact Us
FOLLOW US
Lolli.org on Facebook Facebook
Lolli.org on Twitter Twitter
Lolli.org RSS Feed RSS Feed
NAVIGATION
Events
Msgboard
Mixes (New)
Mixes (Top)
Music Genres

Marketing
Artists
Interviews & Articles
Photo Gallery
Contests
Who We Are

New Mixes Top Mixes Genres
Member Stats
Interviews and Articles Photo Gallery Contests Who We Are
My Messages My Pics My Events My Artists & Mixes Account Settings Customize Lolli Logout